Worries (16)

Dean's POV:

When I opened the door, I saw Seth laying on top of his mother, face in his arms. She had wires all over her and had a respiratory intubation on her mouth, to help her breathe.

I could hear soft crying from Seth's direction. I walked over to him, crouched down to his level and placed my hand on his should, causing him to jump a bit. He looked down at me and before he could say anything I hugged him and he hugged me back tighter.

"Shh baby boy, don't worry..." I whispered in his ear, stroking his back.

His breathing started to calm down a bit. I held onto him for a little longer until I finally let him go.

"Did you find out what happened to her, how she crashed?" Roman finally spoke up.

"No, not yet..." Seth said whilst wiping his tears from his eyes.

"I'll go speak to the doctors, I'll be back in a sec." Roman said.

"D-Dean?" Seth spoke.

"Yes, baby boy?" I replied.

"Wh-What if sh-she doesn't wa-wake up?" He said while starting to cry again.

"Seth..." I said, "I cant tell you everything is going to be okay... but you can't say things like that, have a little hope, she wouldn't want you to give up on her, now would she?" I gave him another warm hug.

"No..." he mumbled. I felt his deep breathing on my chest, and he started to relax into the hug.

"Want anything, baby boy?" I asked.

"No thanks... all I want is to stay here, cuddling with you." He muttered.

My heart started to melt. I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear and squeeze Seth a little tighter.

We were cuddling each other for what seemed like days, until someone came in through the door.

"I'm sorry, but it seems your mother is in a coma." A doctor said.

"I believe you know what happens if she doesn't wake up in 6 weeks?" He continued.

"Yeah..." Seth mumbled looking to the floor. I put my arm around his shoulder and smiled at him. He gave me a weak smile back.

"We will be sure to do the best we can to get her back to her normal state." The doctor said in a friendly manner as he walked out the door.

"Keep your head up." I said pushing Seth's chin up with my finger, " at least she isn't dead..."

"Yet..." Seth muttered.

"Seth..." I said seriously.

"What?"

I wanted to say three words but my lips didn't allow it. It isn't a good time now anyways...

I stared straight into his coffee brown eyes.

Brown met blue.

"Never mind..."

_____________________
Sorry I haven't been uploading😫🧸 I wrote this story yesterday, idk why is didn't upload it though😅💎

Hope you enjoyed💜💫 Have a nice dayyy❤️