Bad things (45)

Nikki's POV:

We finally got to the back of the school.

"What's this all about?" Dean asked.

"Um... give me a second." I replied, taking out my phone.

1 new message from Finn: where are we meeting?

I opened my phone and looked at the message.

******

Finn: Where are we meeting?

Nikki: at the back of the school.

Finn: cool.

Nikki: message me when your almost here.

Finn: mkay.

******

"So?" He asked, making me look up from my phone.

"Um, you see... there's a few more people coming here. So we'll have to wait." I answered.

"Okay... Cool." He said.

1 new message from Finn: we're almost there.

It's now or never... I thought to myself.

"I love it when you wear that shirt. It really brings out your muscles." I said moving towards him.

"Um Nikki... What are you doing?" He said backing up.

"If we weren't at school right now, what would you do to me?" I whispered in his ear.

"N-Nicole... This isn't appropriate right now." He stuttered, whilst clearing his throat.

"Oh isn't it?" I questioned.

In the corner of my eye I saw Finn with the special person. I smirked and pressed my lips onto Dean's.

I heard a gasp and Dean pushed me away from him and ran into the persons direction, making me chuckle to myself.

Seth POV:

I ran as fast and far as I could, with tears in my eyes.

How could I be so foolish? Of course he doesn't like me! Nikki was right...

I ran into the bathroom and into the stool. I locked the stool and started crying so hard. I got something important to me...

A blade...

I rolled my sleeve up and pressed the metal onto my skin as I saw the blood run down the skin on my arm.

I felt at ease and calm as it happened.

I did it a couple more times and then I heard someone come into the bathroom. I knew that someone was Dean...

I rolled down my sleeve and quickly put the blade away and tried to quieten my sobs. No matter how hard I tried, it wouldn't work...

Eventually, he knocked on the bathroom door and said, "Seth, I can explain, let me in!"

I ignored him and started crying harder, if that was possible.