Wait so you're dating?

Y/N POV
It's been two days since everything with my foster home happened. Lauren has been over both those days and this music project is do tomorrow. Me and Lauren actually have been getting closer, except her and Rosie have been even closer. I don't get it, are they dating or are they just close?

Lauren and Rosie were in the living room are as I was in my room. I get up and walk out and see them...kissing?! They hear me walk out and immediately pull apart.

"Uhm..." they both were red as tomatoes and Lauren was looking down fidgeting with her hands.

"Look Y/N it's not what it looked like.." for a second I could feel my heart break. It felt heavy and in pain.

"What was that?" They both looked at each other.

"Are you dating?" They just kept quite til Lauren finally spoke up after a minute.

"Look it's complicated.."

"Wait so you're dating?" They both blushes and looked down.

"Yea but it's on the DL because Lauren's family doesn't know she's uh she's bi.." Rosie state's. Wait so she is bi, and she chose Rosie.

"Oh...uhm..okay..." they both kind of looked confused. I heard my phone ding and saw a text in the group chat.

Squad😤

Nerd: so how's the plan with laur going?

Y/N: uhm idk

Nerd: wdym

Y/N: well we are friends again

Nerd: well that's good right?

Y/N: yea but uhm...she's uhm seeing someone

Nerd: oh no

Y/N: yea...can we hang?

Nerd: yea

I close my phone.

"Hey I gotta head out I'll talk to you guys later" they give me a weird look especially lauren. They both smile and wave goodbye.

I started making my way to Andi's dorm room. When I got there I knocked on the door. She opened and smiled.

"Hey y/n/n"

"Hey." She moved aside for me to come in. I sat on her bunk and we just started talking.

"So she's dating Rosie?" I nodded my head and looked down a little.

"Yep.." Andi sighed.

"Damn that that stinks.." I nodded again.

"What do I do?" She thought for a second. Then she shrugged.

"Honestly I don't think there is anything you can do..maybe just talk to her more..get to know her more...just be her friend...didn't she literally tell you to live with her and her sisters?" I nodded and smiled thinking back to that might we hugged.

"Yea..."

"Then just be there for her like you were for me..be her friend" I sighed.

"You're right...I will." We continued talking not about Lauren so I didn't think about it as much. I decided to walk back to my dorm.

When I got there Lauren and Rosie were sitting on the couch talking. When I waked in they both turned there heads and smiled.

"Hey guys.." they waved. Lauren looked a little upset. I hope she's okay. I walked into my room but I could hear someone behind me. I turn around and see Lauren. She was smiling.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked as I removed my shoes.

"Nothing I just wanted to let you know that my sisters said it was ok that you can stay with us. I smiled. Out of nowhere this sudden urge of happiness came over me and I I picked Lauren up and spun her around. She was smiling and laughing and holding onto me.

"Lauren that's awesome! Hahahaha!" We were both laughing and smiling. I stopped spinning and was still holding Lauren. She looked down at me and I looked up a little. We were so close and she couldn't stop smiling. We leaned in closer and closer til our noses were touching.

"Thank you laur.." I said almost as a whisper. She smiled.

"Anytime.." we both closed our eyes still with our noses touching but also our foreheads. We were both leaning in when...

—————————————————————
A/N
Ooo suspense haha you don't know what's going to happen. Hahah Anyways this i know is another short chapter and I apologize for that. I do hope your enjoying the book so far and it will only get better. Thank you for reading and voting. I'll see y'all real soon. Have a wonderful night our day.

-A