Who do I choose

A/N: there is cursing so warning ⚠️

"Y-you heard?"

Y/N POV
Lauren stood there frozen after I nodded answering her question.

"Yea I did...was I not supposed to?" She just stood there looking at me.

"No no it's fine I just..." she drifted off. That's when I decided to make the decision to tell her how I really feel.

"Look Lauren I uhm...I need to tell you something." She looked at me and nodded slightly giving me the go to say whatever u had to.

"Look uhm...I...I like you." She took a stepped back kind of shocked.

"I have since the day I met you. I know I know I was a jerk to Andi's ex and a jerk to you and Rosie but it was only because I just wanted you. I've always wanted you. It's been you. I was so confused on how I really felt because you were with my roommate and I tried burying everything but I couldn't. It's you." She just stood there shocked.

"Y/N...I...I..." with that she walked up to me put her hands around my neck and smashed our lips together. It felt like a bolt of electricity was shot through my body. Our lips moved in sync as I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer.

We finally pulled apart due to the lack of air. I looked her in her eyes and stroked her hair. She smiled and blushed.

"That was..." she started.

"Something I've been wanting to do since the day I met you?" I finished. She laughed a little and nodded.

"Yea.." she bit her lip and rested her head on my shoulder.

"You know this is wrong?" She whispered.

"I know." We knew it was wrong but we stayed still hugging in the room. I didn't want to let go.

2 days later...

It's been a few days  since that moment me and Lauren had shared. I was chilling in my bedroom when I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in" I say loud enough so they can hear. At the threshold of my door I see that brown eyed beauty.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked. She walks in and stops halfway between the door and my bed.

"So Rosie is coming over today...and I just thought I should let you know.." I put down my laptop and nod.

"Oh uhm thanks..." we stay in our positions awkwardly for a minute.

"Ok well I'll see you later.." I nod as lauren exits my room.

"Yea" she closes the door and I just sigh. Why can't she see that Rosie isn't the one for her?

One Hour later

I walk downstairs to see lauren and Rosie cuddling on the couch. I internally barf and walk to the kitchen. As I turn around to place the bread for my sandwich on the plate lauren and I make eye contact. We both quickly look away. I continue making my sandwich and head back to my room.

A few minutes later I hear yelling coming from downstairs. I get up from my desk area and see Rosie yelling at lauren by the door. Lauren has tears in her eyes and Rosie sees me and glares.

"Oh of fucking course you decide to show up!" Rosie yells.
"What the hell is going on?!" Rosie tolls her eyes and crosses her arms.
"I can't believe you fucking kissed my girlfriend!" I take a step back.
"Look Rosie it" I start.
"No you know what shut the fuck up! I don't want to hear it! The one girl Y/N, the one fucking girl I've liked in a long time and you had to go and fucking steal her from me! Again! I hope you two love birds have so much fucking fun together! I'm out of here." Rosie walks out and shits the front door. I turn my head over to lauren.

"Lauren are you o.." before I could even finish my sentence Lauren falls into my arms crying.
"I'm an awful person" she cries into my shoulder.
"No you're not, you just made a mistake and it's okay." I hold Lauren tight. I feel awful.

____________________________
A/N
Hey sorry it's been a while. I'm not really back but I just had this in my drafts and thought I would finish it. For the people who have messaged me sorry but for some reason I can't reply back. I have to like link my email and that's not working so I don't know what to do :/. Anywhoo hope y'all enjoyed this new chapter.

-A