Chapter 8

"Hey what's up?" Lawson says down the phone, i can't hear him well because he's at Melissa Cornyells party which I politely declined to go to, but now I wish I was there so I could be with him.
"Nothing, what about you?" I mumble down the phone while looking at my feet
"I'm at the party, do you wanna come?" He asks. I go through the possible excuses to not go in my head and come up with none, "ok I'm coming now"
I throw on my sleeveless tight black top, white leather shorts and black lillies. I quickly touch up my makeup and straighten my hair.
"Mum can you drop me off at a party?" I call form the top of the stairs
"Ok hurry up" I run down the stairs and into the car.
We pull up to the party five minutes later and I jump out. Only now do I realise I forgot my phone, how am I supposed to find Lawson it's like a million story house. Sighing I walk up to the door and open it, everyone is dancing or yelling over the music to try and talk. Most people hold red cups of who knows what and others are playing beer pong or drinking directly from the keg while in a hand stand over it. Some are throwing up and some have passed out. I walk up the stairs and try find Lawson in some of the rooms. I open a door on my right and there's two people making out ferociously, they don't notice me so I quietly shut the door and continue down a hallway of three doors each side. I try a door on the left and three figures lay under the covers, yeah wrong room. I the try the other door on the right, when I open the door I see Lawson sitting on the bed with the phone raised to his head, "hey" I smile and walk up to him.
"Bridge! I've been calling you for ages why didn't you answer?" Lawson comes and embraces me I a tight hug
"I forgot my phone" I smile at him and he laughs
"Trust" he pulls me to the bed and he lies with his head on the pillow and I lie with his stomach as my pillow. I love this about Lawson, he doesn't want to just hook up, he likes the sentimental and romantic parts of a relationship.
"How was today?" Lawson asks as he strokes my hair
"Ah, I went to Atar- out and Clinton showed up and had a little hissy fit" I say like it didn't effect me
"Did you guys make up or do you hate him even more?" Lawson asks as he starts playing with my hair
"What do you think?" I laugh. I roll around and wrap my arms around his torso and rest my head in the crook of his neck. We lie there in comfortable silence for a few seconds when a bang hits the door. He sit up and watch the door. Suddenly, inside bursts two teens, their mouths attacking each other. They fall on the floor and start climbing all over each other, "fucking horny teens" Lawson says as he grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room. We go downstairs and into the kitchen where we raid Melissa's pantry, see this is why Lawson and I are perfect, at parties instead of just getting drunk we go raid their pantry and get all the yummy food then leave to some park and eat it.
"TimTams" Lawson says throwing them down onto the ground which is soon to be our little stash
"WagonWheels"
"Hershey kisses"
"Nutella"
"What the fuck are Pascal Swirl Marshmallows?"
"I don't know but throw it in"
"Toffee"
"Marvellous creations"
After we have a stash we head out to the park across the road.
We lay down on the cold grass and gaze up at the night sky, Lawson tells me some theory about the stars that's 100% wrong while I eat all the food.
"......so that's how you know if your luck is going to be good or bad tomorrow"
"Right ok" I say shoving a timtam into his mouth
Lawson laughs and takes the timtam out of his mouth and eats it slowly. He lays back down and pulls me into him. We gave each other and prop our heads up on our elbows, he slings his arm over my waist and we just lay there staring at each other. The moonlight being the only light for us. Lawsons dirty blond hair looks blue under the moon light and his cheek bones pop. His brown eyes sparkle and there is the reflection of the moon in his eyes. His lips curve into a smile and his tanned skin is soft and gentle.
"Your so beautiful" he whispers as he gentle grabs a lock of my hair and twirls it around his finger. I flush and look away and back at him and smile. He rests his hand at the small of my neck and gently leans in, our lips brush then connect. He smiles in the kiss and pulls away, he brushes the hair out of my face and kisses me once more, "so beautiful"
We lie back down, my head in the crook of his neck and my arm draped over his torso. His arms wrap around me and holds my tightly. I close my eyes and breathe in the scent of his cologne, he smells like Ataraxia, fresh and nice, and I slowly drift into a deep sleep.