❥𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

{The Legion: Backstory}
Frank Morrison

He is currently 19, but he is a junior in high school. Due to his rowdy behavior he would be taken back a couple of years, even though he is pretty smart.

Frank Morrison was nineteen and had little to show for it. He'd stopped attending school after being kicked out of the basketball team for shoving a referee into the stands. Yet Frank was a man of potential, who could light up a room despite his bleak childhood. At six years old, he'd been taken away from Calgary to start a circuit of foster homes. No matter how many times he'd lashed out, threw tantrums and got into fights, they'd kept moving him to new, unfamiliar houses. His last move had been three years prior when his last foster dad, Clive Andrews, had picked him up from the adoption centre. They'd been on the road for seven hours before reaching a small bungalow in Ormond. It would be the longest time they'd spend together. Clive was too busy trading cheques from Family Services for drinks at the bar.
Ormond was a small, stale place; a remote town of six thousand inhabitants where grey winters drag on for most of the year. Frank did everything he could to get into another adoptive family, but he changed his mind when he caught the attention of Y/n, a beautiful girl who was convinced that she deserved better than a life in Ormond, and Frank, as an outsider, wanted to make that happen.