🗡𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2: 𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎🗡

{Chapter 2: Getting Into Trouble}

||☻Third Person P.O.V.☻||

~At Lunch~

  Y/n gripped her tray and searched for her dear friend, then she spotted a glint of pink and knew who was there. Her pink haired friend was waving in her direction and calling out, "Y/n! Here I saved a seat for you here!". Y/n gladly went over and sat next to her, placing her tray of food down. Y/n'a attention wasn't focused on Susies babbling, she was looking for Frank. He left the class last since he had to catch up in basically everything he missed out on. Susie caught Y/n's attention when she waved in front of her face.

  "Hello? Earth to Y/n? What's going on with you?", Susie asked with some frustration in her tone. "O-Oh! I was just looking for Frank.. I've basically been his only friend since he arrived.. I was hoping we could get him to sit here.. or-", Susie interrupted her. "OOO! Y/N HAS A CRUSH!-", "Shut it Susie!" Y/n interjected, her face growing redder by the second. Susie giggles and Y/n playfully punched Susies arm and they were on the look out for him.

  Soon enough the doors of the lunchroom opened up and Frank came out, his hair seeming really messy and he had a bruise on his eye and his face was flushed. Susie and Y/n looked at each other nervously and then Y/n got up to talk to him. She approached him and spoke in a soft tone.

  "Hey Frank, are you alright?" She asked nervously. "It was nothing... some other guys decided to get into a fight with me since they thought I was 'trying to fight them', I didn't but hey, I won anyways heh.." He said as he wiped some blood dripping from his nose. "O-Oh.. well Anyways, do you wanna sit with me and my friend to eat?", "Sure thing doll~". As he said that Y/n's face reddened and she hid herself. "O-Ok follow me..", She started walking and Frank took her hand as she lead him to the table. Susie mouthed 'Nice boyfriend' and Y/n mouthed back 'Oh shut it!'. Frank sat next to Y/n and Susie sat on the other side so that Y/n was sandwiched between the two of them. Susie broke the silence between them and spoke to Frank. "So are you like ok? Or is that just how your face usually is?" Y/n pushed Susie a little and Frank snickered. "Nah, some dickheads tried to mess with me. But I showed them.", Frank spoke with kind of a fatherly tone, seeming that he knew that Susie was younger then them. For the rest of lunch they joked around and got to know about each others past. They learned about Franks troubles with finding a home so that now he's living alone, and that Y/n's mother died. Susie was doing just fine in her life so she was just feeling sorry for the other two.

~Timeskip to After School~

Frank, Y/n and Susie all walked out of school, happily creating conversation and joking about as they did so at lunch. The three now becoming closer, whilst Y/n and Frank became really close.

"So uh.. Y/n.." Frank spoke. "What's up?" Y/n Asked. "I was wondering if you and Susie would like to hang out? Like today? Well you know since there's n-" Y/n and Susie interjected. "Yeah sure!" They replied in unison, both laughing. "Jinx!" Susie called out. Y/n rolled her eyes and looked at Frank. "What is it Y/n?~" Frank teased, and Susie giggled. Y/n playfully pushed Frank over and he laughed. "Alright alright.. Y/n, Y/n, Y/n.. you guys really are childish.." he said as he chuckled.

Just then a group of guys came up from behind them and Frank swerved and his eyes widened. "Well fuck.." he muttered. "W-What is it Frank?" Y/n asked, holding Susie close to her. Frank peered his shoulder, looked at them and gestured towards his bruised eye. Oh shit.. Y/n and Susie backed off and Frank started to speak to the group. "You guys back to get your asses kicked or what?" He asked. "Oh no not you, we thought that we'd mess with your little girlfriends right guys?" The male directed his question towards the other three guys and they nodded and started walking forward. Frank glanced back signaling them to run, and they did so. They started running towards the gate and the guys start running too, but Frank started to fight them off. He rolled his hand into a fist and punched the group's 'leader' straight in the face, with so much strength he was knocked unconscious, blood pouring from his now broken nose. When Frank recovered from the punch another guy tackles him and started punching his continuously in the chest.

"FRANK!" Y/n called out in terror letting go of her grip on Susie and running to go help her friend, adrenaline soaring through her veins. Susie couldn't move. She was paralyzed and fear and her gaze was too focused on Y/n to even realize one of the guys was grabbing her. She yelled out and called for help and Y/n and Frank looked back. Frank growled out and pushed the guy off him and ran over towards Susie who was being dragged off by one of the guys. Y/n followed and saw a silver glint in the corner of her eye in Franks direction. She looked and he was holding a large hunting knife and was charging at the guy holding Susie. Y/n looked at him in worry but trusted that he wouldn't go to far but still felt nervous. The guy ahead of him immediately let Susie go and ran off, scared of what could happen if he continued to provoke him. Frank placed his knife in his inner jacket pocket and zipped it up. He grabbed Susies arm and lead her to you.

"Wait here." He said, with a cold serious tone. Y/n was just out of words and just hugged Susie, glad she was ok. Frank menacingly walked over to the groups leader. "Next time you mess with any of us, this knife won't just be a warning." He sneered as he spoke and the guys rolled his eye and walked away. Frank went back to Y/n and Susie and hugged them both.

"Thanks F-Frank.." Susie said, a shakiness interrupting her speech. "Anytime, I dont know what their problem is but trust me, they won't get away with touching any of you guys. I'll make sure they'll pay." His face died down to a serious expression as he spoke to the girls. After a long awkward silence Y/n spoke up. "Well.. I'm gonna head out, my dad's gonna freak if I get home any later.. I'll see you guys tomorrow..". Y/n started to jog off then she stopped, smiled and waved to her friends and they smiled and waved back. Y/n turned around and rushed home.

||♡Your P.O.V.♡||
⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

I made it up to my doorstep right before it reached eight o'clock, and right before the rain could fully drench my clothes. He's going to be so worried.. I wiped my dirty shoes on the welcome mat and reached to get my keys but the door creaked open. I raised an eyebrow but opened the door fully and walked in, dropping my back near the door on my way in and sliding my shoes off.

"Hello?.. dad?... I'm home!" I called out. No reply. He must've fallen asleep on the couch or something.. I walked into the living room area with the TV on. I checked the couch but he wasn't there. Maybe he's in his room? I turned over and made my way upstairs, the wooden steps creaking under my feet. I made it upstairs and went towards my dads room, his door being completely shut. I knocked on the door and called out.

  "Dad?". No answer. I felt a shiver creep up my spine, something wasn't right. I placed my hand on the doors handle and opened it up slowly. It was dark inside so I went to search for the lights. Out of nowhere a terrible stench crept upon my nose. It smelled like death! "Oh come on dad it smells terrible in her-" I found the switch and flicked it on. There he was, his body lying limp as he hung from a hand tied noose.