🗡𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3: 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍🗡

{Chapter 3: Masked}

||♥Franks P.O.V.♥||

  I watched as Y/n jogged off and I looked down at Susie. "Well, see you Frank. Thanks for, y'know, saving me and all.." she said and looked down at her hands. "Anytime Suz..". She looked up at me weirdly, probably due to the nickname. "Oh I'm sorry! Do you not like the nickna-" Susie interjected. "Shushushush.. it's fine Frank I just need to head home.. see ya." She walked off. I stood there thinking then decided to go off in Y/n's direction. I sprinted quietly and caught up but kept my distance.

  The world around us grew darker from the time and rainy. I slipped on my mask which had a large grin with eyes painted on it, then I put my hood on. She approached her door and I slipped behind a tree and watched from a distance. She reached for something but her door creaked open and her head tilted in confusion. Huh, weird. She stepped inside and wiped her feet on a welcome and started calling out for her dad. Why is he not replying or coming down? I shook it off and saw her walk upstairs and call. I want towards the back of the house and climbed a pipe and made my way to the roof and looked through a window. I couldn't see anything, it was pitch black. But I couldn't help but think I could make out a silhouette. Out of the darkness, a slit of light emerged from the door opening and I saw Y/n's face stricken with worry whilst looking for the light switch. It then went form worry to disgust as she pinched her nose. Then I heard her yell out.

"Oh come on dad it smells terrible in her-"

She flicked on the light switch and her face went pale and her eyes widened. There her father was, hanging from the roof from a noose. I pushed my hands up to the window and saw Y/n's shaky body slump down to the floor as she caught her tears in her throat. What kind of sick fuck would do this.. knowing they have someone who relies on them? I decided to get off the roof once Y/n ran back to the door to grab her bag. She got it and grabbed her phone out and started dialing 911. But what I didn't expect her to do is open the door and run straight into me. She shrieked and fell back. I knelt down and removed my mask.

"Y/n it's me! Don't worry.. what important is that if you are ok?.." I said, trying to soothe her with my voice. She got up and furrowed her eyebrows as she started bawling and ran into my arms. She hugged me tight and tried to speak.

"F..Frank he's.. hes gone... my dad he-" I cut her off. "Y/n, doll, I know... but don't worry once the police come they'll handle this.." she pushed me away. "W..Wait... how did you know?... a..and how do you know where I live? D..did you follow me?!" she started getting more and more defensive. I sighed and started to approach her.

"I was worried about you, Y/n, after what you told me and Suz at lunch.. I just wanted to make sure you were.. going to be ok.. and you aren't, so I'm here to comfort you!" I held my arms out for another embrace but she looked at me sternly for a little while and then it softened. "Is that.. really the reason you 'stalked' me?" She crossed her arms and looked at me questionably whilst swaying her hip. I nodded and she sighed. "What's the mask for anyways? It kind of freaked me out.." I paused for a second and looked at the hand made mask. "I just... Honestly, I wear this a lot hehe.. you know, since I'm a 'bad boy'.." I made quotations with my fingers as I spoke and she rolled her eyes, it as if she's just forgotten about her fathers death.

~Timeskip~

As soon as the cops came we both explained what had happened and she made their way inside and as soon as we knew it there were like fifty people on the scene. I looked at Y/n and put my arm around her and held her close. I ruffled her hair with my hand and she buried her head in my chest. God I love her.

||Third Person P.O.V.☻||

The next day at school, Frank went straight to Susie to explain what had happened and why Y/n wasn't at school. Susie was shocked and asked if she was doing ok and Frank calmed her down saying that she was doing just fine. Susie sighed and waved bye to Frank due to her class starting soon. Frank decided to skip his classes today, Y/n wasn't in any of them. To him, he didn't even care about his stupid classes and stupid studies. He needs to focus on one thing, and that thing is Y/n. To Frank, he believes he's the only one that can help her, along with her closest friend Susie. Frank decided to stroll along the school-grounds with his hoodie of his head and came along another male who also decided to skip class. He seemed to be about 17, probably a senior Frank thought. He had dark skin, black hair, and brown eyes.

"I see, you are a man of culture as well" Frank joked. "Hehe yeah, I'm really just not feeling to today.. I feel like there's just something off today, is that why you've skipped class?" The male crossed his arms and he queried. Frank nodded and they continued chatting until the bell rung and they decided to hide themselves in the crowds of people. Frank learned that the males name way Joey and that he dropped out of another school and found himself in Fairview. Frank brought Joey to meet Susie and they all caught up with each other and Susie brought up Y/n. As Susie was explaining to Joey the whole situation, Frank left them and went to the bathroom to think. He splashed water on his face and looked up at himself. He had an idea. One to make a group of high school outcasts come together as one and live life how they want to, more importantly to better a life. The life they'd attempt to better was Y/n. Oh yes Frank did indeed have an idea, and it was as devious as he was.