🗡𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1: 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗🗡

{Chapter 1: Accidents Happen}

||☻Third Person P.O.V.☻||

  It was an early Tuesday morning when Y/n L/n was awoken by her blaring alarm clock. She rubbed her eyes tiredly then got up, shutting of the alarm as she did so. She stretched out her arms and went downstairs and was greeted by her father making breakfast.

"Morning Princess!~" he spoke with a cheery tone. "Dad, I'm not five anymore.." Y/n replied, walking over to her father and playfully punched his arm before giving him a hug. "So what's for breakfast?" Y/n asked. "Some waffles, go in the fridge and pick out what you want on it." Y/n nodded and went over to the fridge and opened it up, tapping the handle with her index finger as she thought. Her eyes grazed the fridges contents and they got caught on four separate items. Whipped cream, maple syrup, chocolate syrup and strawberries. She smiled and grabbed all four and set them down on the table. "You mind setting up the table Y/n?" Her father asked politely. "Not at all!" Y/n replied. She went over to a cupboard and got two plates, two mugs, napkins and silverware. She went back to the table and put everything in its desired spot and took her seat at the table. Y/n looked up at her fathers face and it wandered off to a picture of her, her father, and mother. Her expression changed from normal to an emotional gaze at her hands.

"How come your so cheery this morning dad? It's almost like you've forgotten that mom died a couple of weeks ago.."

Her father had stopped what he was doing and stared down at the countertop. He nervously chuckled and tugged at the collar of his shirt.

"You were so sad then.. what's so different about today then, huh? It's almost like you've forgotten about mom.. you said you loved her with all your heart.."

He sighed and grabbed the waffles and set them out on their separate plates on the table, ignoring Y/n completely. Y/n rolled her eyes and set up her waffle and ate it. "I'll be off to school now.. bye dad..". With the mood now died down to its gloomy state, Y/n made her way upstairs. She got undressed and put her uniform on. Above it she put a hoodie with a big logo on it that read Fairview High. She put on opaque grey and slightly torn tights. Over that she put on a plaid skirt and then some black combat boots. She grabbed her backpack and slipped on her lazily done homework and her diary from her desk inside and zipped it up.

  She slung the bag over her shoulders and let her arms rest in the hoodies pocket as she slumped down the steps

She slung the bag over her shoulders and let her arms rest in the hoodies pocket as she slumped down the steps. "Bye dad.. see you after school..". Her father just stayed mute as he continued to stare blankly at his breakfast. Y/n sighed and opened the door and walked outside, the cold breeze touching her face giving her goosebumps. She closed the door behind her and walked over to the bus stop, and she was right on time. It arrived as soon as she approached the sign and she waited by the door for entrance. As soon as it slid open she walked up the buses steps and made her way to the back of the bus. She sat down next to her good friend, Susie, a Sophomore with pastel pink hair and crystal like eyes with silver braces. "Hey Y/n! How's it going?" She greeted Y/n with a smile plastered on her face. "It's been alright, and you?" She queried. "Oh it's been alright, it's just been boring without you here. You still sick?", Y/n stopped and thought for a moment. Oh right, I didn't tell her.. she sighed and rolled her sleeves back.