6.

"Lennox, are you going to do anything for your birthday?" Ellie asked as I was face timing her. I shook my head.

"Why would I, Ellie? I'm going to be so old." I laughed a bit.

"You are so full of shit. 30 isn't old." She laughed a bit.

"I can already feel my hip going out and my back is sore." I said.

"Nahh, bitch. That's all the sex you got for two years." She teased. I shook my head.

"No, fuck off. Don't mention that. He was a horrible boyfriend and honestly the sex sucked." I giggled.

"How many times did you get off?" Ellie laughed loudly. I looked up and saw Mitchel standing there with a goofy grin.

"I have to go. I'm punching you when I see you again." I said then hung up before she could say anything. I looked at him and he was still grinning.

"Do you have something to ask, Mitchel?" I asked hoping he hadn't heard our conversation.

"Shitty past relationships?" He laughed. I blushed, shaking my head.

"Oh, fuck off." I glared at him. He shook his head and sat next to me.

"Oh come on, Lennox. I'm giving you a hard time." He said. I looked up when I saw Clinton walk in, smiling and looking at me.

"What?" I looked at him as he just smiled. He sat next to Mitchel and whispered in his ear and they both looked at me.

"Oh Jesus Christ! Five times in two years." I shouted, pissed off. Clinton and Mitchel both bursted out laughing

"Yeah, that's not what we were talking about." Clinton laughed loudly. I looked at them both then watch Clinton stand up and return to the bunks. Mitchel and I both looked at each other for a moment . He gave me a wink and I looked away.

"Five times, ehh?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"It's none of your business." I said glaring at him as he still had a smirk on his face. I walked to the fridge.

"Was the relationship bad?" He asked. I looked back at him as he had a serious look on his face. I shrugged.

"I'm not a whore nor was it every day but fucking hell, it was horrible." I said. He chuckled, getting up, and walked to the bunk area. I shook my head. I stood there just day dreaming when I heard someone fall out of their bunk.

"Ow, shit!" Kras shouted. I rushed into the bunk area and noticed him looking down, holding his head. I kneeled down and saw the blood. I stood up, holding my hand out and he took it. I lead him to the small bathroom and pushed him in there.

"Sit down." I demanded and he sat down. I grabbed a few water bottles and poured them on a rag. I wiped off the blood and held it there until it stopped bleeding. I got everything to clean the cut. I fix his cut up and placed a bandage on it. He looked up at me as I looked at him.

"I think you'll be okay. I suggest no sleeping for awhile." I said as he groaned. I heard someone beat on the door.

"No sex!" Mitchel shouted. I rolled my eyes. Christian stood up, smirking at me.

"What is that look for?" I asked. He stepped closer to me.

"We should fuck with him." He laughed a bit. I looked at him confusedly.

"Let's bang around on something and moan while doing it." He chuckled. I laughed then nodded. I hit the wall, moaning. He groans then he pinned me to the wall and I gasped loudly. I wasn't expecting that. He smirked. We did this for a few minutes then stopped.