4.

Ellie was gone and I was doing a lot better then I thought I was going to. It was a few days in and Emery was leaving today and I was so excited because she was driving us all mad even Mitchel. I was cuddled up to Kras as we listened to Mitchel and Emery argue. It was literally everyday, more then once a day sometimes. She was pissed that Clinton snapped off at her and Mitchel did nothing. Kras and I had laughed which she really laid into me calling me all kinds of names. It wasn't for Kras then she would be leaving with a black eye.

"I can't deal with you right now, Emery. You don't fucking believe anything I say. You constantly bring up the other night. Maybe you should go home." Mitchel said and Kras and I both jumped as we heard her scream loudly.

"Jesus Christ!" Clinton shouted and I heard him climb out of his bunk. Kras and I both poked our heads out and watched

"The next stop we are at, you are getting the fuck out because if I hear you scream like that one more time at my brother then I'm going to be in jail." Clinton growled. I haven't known him long but he never seemed like a violent type. I looked at Kras as he laid back. He shrugged.

"Maybe if I left then things would be better. They wouldn't fight as much then." I said resting my head on his chest. I felt him shake his head.

"Fuck no! She is a jealous bitch and needs to leave. You keep to yourself and cause no trouble." Kras said and I nodded, not sure what to say. I heard someone walk into the bunks. I was thinking it was Clinton but I felt someone grab my hair and yanking me out of the bunk.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted as I guarded my face from punches. I caught a glimpse seeing Emery. I grabbed her wrist and flipped us, holding her down. I wasn't going to hit her. I could feel the burn on my face as I knew she got me good. She wiggled and kicked as she tried to get out of my grip. She succeeded as she went to flip us back over, causing me to hit my head on one of the bunks. I felt her being pulled off me.

"What the hell?!" I heard Kras shout just before I blacked out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I felt a cool rag on my head as my eyes slowly open. My eyes were blurry but I knew who was helping me.

"Lennox, are you okay? I'm so sorry." Mitchel whispered softly which I was thankful for because my head was pounding. I groaned as my hand went to my temple and rubbed them slowly.

"Can you please get me a drink, Mitty?" I asked as I noticed how dry my mouth was. I searched for my phone as he rushed to the front of the bus. He rushed off and I sat up noticing I was on the pull out bed in the back. I looked at my phone and saw it was two o'clock in the morning. It was really quiet and I look around feeling really dizzy. I laid back slowly and waited for him to come back. I didn't bother to look up when the door opened. I wanted Kras here. I really wanted his cuddles. I finally looked up and notice it was Clinton. He sat down next to me, holding a glass of water.

"That was intense." He chuckles lightly and hands me the glass of water. I nodded lightly and grabbed the glass and he handed me some pills. I took them and and drink the water.

"I told Mitty to get some rest and Kras has been knocked for hours." Clinton said laying beside me and pulled me close to him. I felt him rub my back slowly.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly. I nodded.

"I think I will be. How are the others? Where is Emery?" I asked not really caring about her but I was being nice.

"She packed her shit and is gone. They broke up as well." Clinton played with my hair, humming.

"Why?" I asked. He stopped and I could just see his face.

"Because all they do is fight and attacking you was the last straw for him. How's your cut? She got you pretty good with her nails." Clinton asked as I blushed.

"I don't even feel it anymore." I shrugged reaching up and rubbing it slowly, wincing at it. Clinton chuckled.

"Get some more rest. I talked with Ellie earlier." He grinned. I nodded.

"And? What are your thoughts on her?" I yawned.

"We can talk about her later, Lennox." Clinton smiled. I nodded and closed my eyes.