17.

I shook my head in disbelief. I wasn't ready to meet his parents. I was nervous now.

"You and Clinton have to work things out. I can't do this by myself." I said. Ellie laughed.

"Yeah, they're parents would love me." Ellie said. I felt like crying. I couldn't do this by myself. She shook her head.

"Maybe Faith will be there." She said looking at me.

"Why are you denying this?" I asked. She shrugged and stood up.

"I have to go face some more awkward silence so you and Mitchel can talk." Ellie said, hugging me then walking out. I stood up and began to pace back and forth. I wasn't ready for this. I could already see them judging me since I'm older than him. I waved my good arm about as I over thought things.

"Having a full on conversation with yourself isn't normal, ya know." Mitchel said from the little hallway. I jumped slightly and looked at him.

"I uh...I what the fuck?" I shouted at him as he looked at me, confused.

"What? Are we arguing again?" He asked folding his arms. I glared at him when he said that.

"What did I do now?" He asked. I opened my mouth then closed it.

"I'm not ready to meet your parents, Mitchel." I blurted out as he rolled his eyes.

" I see Clinton has a big mouth." He said, walking over to me.

"Then why did you agree to go back home with me, Lennox?" He said, grabbing my shoulders gently.

"Oh come on, we just had sex. I was in a blur." I said. He stepped back.

"Wow, really?" He asked. I sighed. I didn't mean to say that.

"Mitty, I didn't mean that." I said. He put his hands up and shook his head. He walked to the door.

"I'm going to get some fresh air. I'll see you in a bit." He said walked out. I looked down, crying. What did I just do? I shook my head and laid on the bed. I was such a fucking idiot. My phone rang and I looked to see it was my mom.

"Hey mom, can't talk...Lennox?" I heard Greg's voice.

"Is my mom okay?" I asked. There was silence.

"Greg?!" I shouted into the phone. I heard him sniff.

"She's gone, Lennox." He said. I dropped my phone and fell on the ground, crying. She couldn't be. She can't. She wasn't suppose to die. I quickly stood up, reaching out of the room and to Clinton and Ellie's room. I banged on the door loudly. I was a mess. I needed to get back home.

"What the fuck is going on? Lennox, are you okay?" Clinton asked pulling me into the room. Ellie stood up from the bed, pulling a shirt on.

"Shit, I'm sorry. You two were probably making up. Uhhh I just I have to go home." I said quickly, walking back to the door.

"What? Why?" Ellie asked. I shook my head.

"Mitchel and I are over. Realized we shouldn't be together. I have to go. I'm sorry." I rushed out, running down the hallways, and forgetting my stuff. I need to get home.

"Lennox!" I heard Christian shout but I ignored him and ran to the elevator. I left.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Lennox, you ready?" Cara, my aunt asked. I shook my head, trying to hold my tears in. She came over to me and hugged me tightly. Ronnie came and found her. Caused her to have a heart attack.

"Your phone is blowing up with calls." Greg said from the door as he held. I grabbed my phone from him and saw so many miss calls and texts from Ellie. I heard the guys went back to Australia and Ellie was home but I stayed confined to my room. I was just about to read some of them when she called again.

"Ellie, I'm really sorry." I said. It was silent.

"My mom died." I cried.

"Lennox?" I heard Mitchel's voice on the other end.

"What? Are you suppose to be back home?" I asked.

"We, I mean, I couldn't leave." He said softly. I stayed silent. I didn't know what to say.

"I'm at Ellie's place." He said. I nodded eventhough he couldn't see it.

"You...you should go back home, Mitty." I hung up and fell on my bed, crying. I felt arms wrap around me as I cried.

"We need to get going, sweetie." My aunt said, rubbing my back. I nodded and stood up. We walked out of my room and the house. Greg walked up beside me.

"I'm sorry for acting how I have been." I said quietly. He shook his head.

"Don't apologize, Lenny." He said. I gave him a weak smile. He was the only one that called me Lenny.

"We will be okay. You will be okay. You are so strong and I'm so proud of the woman you've become. You need to surround yourself with friends and family." Greg said, rubbing my back. I nodded. Honestly, I just wanted to get this day over with so I can get as drunk as I can. I wanted to forget it all. We arrived at the gravesite after everything. We stood there, listening to the priest talk. I felt someone slid their hand into mine. I look up and saw Mitchel. I leaned into him, crying. She was really gone. I stood there as everybody slowly started to leave. I didn't want to leave. Mitchel stood by me but kept his distance.

"She's really gone." I whispered. He looked down at the freshly covered grave.

"I'm so sorry, Lennox." He said softly. I looked at him, shaking my head.

"I need a drink, Mitchel." I said, walking over to him. He nodded.

"Let's get you to your house." He said.

"No, I want to get drunk." I cupped his face. I was trying to charm my way.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Lennox." He said, looking at me. I pouted and gave him small kisses on the lips.

"Please, Mitty. I'll behave." I whined a bit and I heard him sigh but nod.

"I'll call the others." He said. I kissed his neck as he did so. I slid my hand to the first of his Jean's.

"Christ, Lennox. Not here." He said pushing my hand away.

"You only fuck me when we are drunk." I pouted as he shook his head.

"We aren't talking about this right now. Let's get you home." He said, opening the door for me. I climbed in and waited to get home. We arrived at my house and I got out. He hurried up beside me.

"Well are you ready to meet my family?" I asked, opening the door and saw Greg, my aunt, my cousins. We were having a decent time. I opened the door to see who it is.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I shoved him back, as I started crying. Ronnie was here.