1.8

Chapter 18

Justin was waiting for me at the airport when I landed. I ran straight into his arms and cried.
"Everything's gonna be alright," he whispered.
I nodded as I sobbed into his t-shirt. We walked to the car and got in. We drove home, with only my sobs as the noise. When we arrived at his home we walked in and I instantly fell asleep. Crying was a lot of work.

_____

I woke the next morning in Justin's bed. I found him asleep on the couch downstairs. Not wanting to disturb him I grabbed my phone and headed back upstairs.

*6 new voicemails
*35 missed calls
*164 text messages

I went through the text messages, they were mostly all from Niall. A few were from the others, but mostly Niall. I didn't bother to respond. The missed calls were mostly from Zayn and Louis, probably telling me Niall was on his way here. The missed calls however were all from Luke. I put my headphones in and listened.

"You have 6 new voicemails, and 125 old voicemails, new voicemail 1
"Hey Mara it's Luke, I just wanted to make sure you landed safely, text me when you can. We are all just kinda worried. Okay bye."
"Voicemail 2,"
"Hey Mar, sorry to call again. Niall's been a mess he's been missing for days, then he comes back at nights." I know it's only been a few days but we miss ya lots,"
"Voicemail 3,"

"I FREAKING LOVE HER LUKE! I CAN'T EVEN GO AFTER HER!" Niall shouted.
"NIALL YOU'RE APART OF A BAND! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND ACT LIKE YOU'RE HAPPY!" Calum shouted back.

"Voicemail 4,"

"My heart acts without you my love. My heart hurts without you my love. I wish you were here in my arms, but it's my mistake you're not. I tried but you won. Slowly I'll find the pieces of our hearts and put it back together as one. Oh I know this is not goodbye, I'll see you later. My love." Niall sang.

"Voicemail 5,"

"Why'd ya try killing yourself Niall?" Liam asked.
"I need her," he said.
"Find then go get her, we can't have you ruining the band over Mara. Go."

Beeeepppp.

"End of voicemails,"