Chapter 10

Waking up the next morning was the strangest feeling in the world. My head was pounding my eyes were puffy and my whole body was numb. I couldn't recall what happened last night until I took a second to think. Once realizing what happened I quickly turned over to look at Nathan but he wasn't beside me. I got up, wrapped the sheet around me and made my way down the hall and up the stairs. Nathan was in the kitchen cleaning and He saw me walk up the stairs. He smiled and greeted me telling me how beautiful I looked. I couldn't believe the words he was saying. I didn't know how to react so I collapsed on my knees and started to cry. He rushed over to me, trying to calm me down and asked me why I was crying. I couldn't understand why he was so quiet. I started to yell and I pushed him away from me. I wanted him no where near me. I could see he was starting to get frustrated but I couldn't care at all. I yelled at him saying how he drugged me to get me to have sex with him. I was shuffling away from him but he kept getting closer and closer. I was yelling and crying. Let's just say I was a big mess. Nathan told me to shut up and calm down but that just made me angrier and I began to say I was raped when he grabbed me, stood me up and said "Calm the fuck down Bea!" I was trying to break his grasp but he turned me around and put his hand over my mouth. I could tell he was pissed off.I was kicking and hurling my body around. I broke his grasp and tried to run but he grabbed me and before I knew it I was on the ground craddling my face. He hit me. Mistake number 10 (violence is never the answer. You think I would have figured that out and left) not only was I wrapped in a sheet feeling like a slut but now a bruise started to form and I was hysterical. Once it sunk in, Nathan ran over and started to apologize. I didn't know what to do other then lay there. He grabbed me and craddled me in his arms almost like a baby.

Nathan began to cry. I've never seen him cry before. He kept telling me how sorry he was. Over and over and over again.We were both in disbelief of the whole situation. I didn't want him to cry anymore or feel bad. So I sat up and hugged him telling me I was ok. I could tell he was still pretty upset but I kept re insuring him I was ok. We ended up laying on his floor for awhile, just laying there doing nothing. Nobody said anything and I don't think there was anything to say. I finally got up and told him I should be getting home so I walked down stairs and got dressed.

When I walked up Nathan looked still pretty upset and I ran up to him, wrapped my arms around him and told him forget anything happened. Let's forget this whole weekend, except the good times. He wrapped his arms around me and we kissed. He offered to drive me home and so we drove quietly. Holding hands.

When I got home it went upstairs and went to take a shower. I kept thinking about this weekend and I honestly was trying to forget any of that happened but sadly other than not be a virgin anymore I had I nice bruise along the side of my face.