🔹Prologue🔹

Hala Hala - ATEEZ
Mingi (deep rapper) - Katsuki
Hongjoon (high rapper) - Eijiro
The vocalist you can randomize

The music ends and the crowd goes wild. Canting our name.

BTH! BTH! BTH!

In the crowd we see our fans holding posters with different messages. Some posters has messages for one of the members of the group. Other has something for all of us.

"E, come on. We have to go backstage." Katsuki said as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah right. Sorry I got caught in the moment." I said as I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers.

When I did that the crowd got louder. Our fans are very supportive and I'm happy they accept the fact that all the guys in the group is either bisexual or gay. Ok, Katsuki is the only bi one. Shoto, Izuku and I are the gay ones.

After some thinking and fear of the public. Two months after our debut Katsuki and I started dating secretly. The whole group knew about it without us knowing. They kept it secret for us.

How the whole world came to knew was a day I can't forget. Bakugo and I talked about when to reveal our relationship. I was ok with the world knowing but I knew he wasn't. I told him I'll wait 'till he's really.

We were busy touring and during a concert, when Bakugo ended his rap part he came up to me (breaking the coryo) and kissed me! In front of thousands. I didn't mind of course. My secret boyfriend kissed me out of the blue. What would you do in that situation. Kiss back of course!

After the song was over we explained we we're dating and, to our surprise, the fans expected it. I guess it's kinda hard to miss the small hints and stuff.

At the next concert Shoto and Izuku also came out. Telling the world they're also dating.

After all that we found out that Ochaco is president of the KiriBaku/TodoDeku fanclub. Tsu was the vice president.

Our lives as artist were perfect. There were a few bumps in the road but nothing we couldn't handle.

I guess it's time for you to meet BTH.

First off we have our leader.

Katsuki Bakugo

Stage name: Ground Zero
Position: Leader, Rapper and a secret Vocalist

He's an Ash-blond hothead with crimson eyes that can kill you with one glare.

His personality is very explosive and his vocabulary consists of every swear word imaginable. Don't mess with him.

Oh and he's also my boyfriend.

MESS WITH MY EIJIRO AND I'LL FUCKEN KILL YOU!!!

Yeah if you wanna live you better heed his words.

Then there's

Shoto Todoroki

Stage name: Endeavor Jr.
Position: Vocalist

This multi coloured Vocal is the calmest one in the group. He's not afraid of what others think of him. As long as he proves to his dad that he doesn't need his fame to become better than him.

He doesn't like his stage name because his dad forced him to have it but he accepted it now. He's also dating Izuku.

Speaking of