Chapter 7

After partying all night, all the residents of Whipstaff slept in, not hurrying anywhere the next morning.
Besides everyone else sleeping, two ghosts are laying in bed, embracing eachother.

The male ghost strokes the females long, curly and blonde hair, gently pulling her closer to himself. "How are ya, babe..?" He asks in a soft tone, giving her a loving look.
"Bettah than yesterday morning.." Angel chuckles, while stretching her body. "I still can't believe this is all true.." she says, feeling unreal as she turns to lay on her back.
"It's almost time for breakfast.." Stretch takes a look at the clock, before gently climbing over Angel, "What ya say we, uh.. do a little workout before dat?" He smirks, starting a chain of kisses along Angel's silky, fair neck while taking a gentle but yet so lustful hold of her hip.
Angel can't but moan of the sensation, "Stretch.." she moans softly, trying not to be too loud.
Stretch continues kissing on her neck, slowly lowering for her chest area, moving his hand lower as well. "Stretch I.. maybe not now.." she tries to not offend him. He lifts his look up to facing her, "Not now?" He tilts his head with surprise, "Okay.." he nods coming back to lay next to her. "Could ya still cuddle me a little though..?" She asks carefully. A smile grows to the males features and he wraps his arms lovingly around her.

After finishing breakfast, the ghosts leave the manor, in order to go to the town for some fun. Everyone, except for Casper, who stays in to clean up.

When arriving to the town, not many fleshies are to be seen. The place looks almost abandoned, "Where is everyone?" Fatso scratches his head, looking around.
Angel flies from shop window to another, trying to find the missing fleshies.
As she turns around, Stretch flies towards her, making her fall to the ground and with him landing on her, "I got ya.." he smirks to her, receiving a kiss on the tip of his nose. Angel shakes her head and nods, "Ya did, didn't ya..".
Stretch goes in for a short but passionate kiss with her, leaving his brothers uncomfortable, looking around themselves.

Shortly after Stretch and Angel have helped eachother up, a ghost, unfamiliar to Angel approaches them.
The Trio instead, seem to know him and greet him like good friends.
"Hey, who's the snack?" He raises an eyebrow, smirking in a flirty way towards Angel. The female blushes, feeling kind of awkward of the situation, until Stretch flies to her, wrapping his arm around her protectively. "This 'ere, is my ghoulfriend, Angel.." he introduces her proudly.
The male ghost in front of them goes even more pale, than a ghost already is, slowly starting to back up away from them, "I.. uh.. oh.. cool!" He stutters before he turns around and leaves as fast as he can.
Stretch watches the ghost flee, and nods determindedly, "That's what I thought.." he mumbles to himself as he dusts off his hands.
Stinkie flies next to him, raising an eyebrow curiously, "Why did we come here again?" He asks his older brother.
"We came.. so we won't have to clean up!" He grins widely at him.
Soon, the roundest male ghost flies to them, eating some cotton candy, "What you guys talking about?" He asks curiously as he munches on the sugary, cloud like treat.
"Where'd ya get that from?" Stinkie asks poiting at the cotton candy. Fatso points behind himself, to a huge amusement park.
"Well how the hell were we supposed to see that from behind ya, ya bag of ble-" Stretch gestures around, until he notices Angel's hopeful look.
"Can we go?" She asks, with her fingers crossed, looking up to Stretch's eyes.
His eyes widen, as he first looks at her and then the amusement park. He scratches the back of his head for a minute, but then nods, "I dun see why not".
Angel starts to jump in place from excitement, "Yyyaaayyyy!!!".

As they arrive to the amusement park, they take a good look around. There are so many things to do. There's a ferris wheel, cotton candy- and balloon stands. There are several games like shooting with water guns, throwing balls to tip over tin cans.
The ghosts feel slightly overwhelmed of the surroundings.
Stinkie gets excited like a kid in a candy store, "What should we do first?!" He looks around, swinging the tip of his tail around, trying to stay in place.
"I think we first need ta do sum cleaning, if y'all get what I mean.." Angel points to the fleshies around them.
Evil smirks grow to the male ghosts features, as they look at eachother.  The ghosts all go different ways, to work more effectively.