CHAPTER 74

*2 months later*

I was sitting on the floor trying to get Baby P to smile

I was sitting on the floor trying to get Baby P to smile. She wouldn't smile for nothing in this world. All I was trying to do was take a picture of her. We was going to the mall with Layton, Dejah, and Payton.

This morning I had texted Payton a message. We wasn't back on good terms but we was on ok terms. She was back home but it was like she was never home. Her therapy session took up half of her time anyways. But if she wasn't there, she was always at the gym or with August. If she wasn't doing those three things she was asleep in her room.

And I'm not gone lie and say I don't miss our friendship cause I do. Her sisters were so nice but they never really got to know Payton mainly because she not social like that and she's never home. But we have a great relationship and we hope Payton can join.

"P'Asia" I said trying to make her look at the camera but she was just mugging me.

"P look at mommy" I said and just mugged me and I swear she had Payton mug.

"Yooo" I heard Payton voice downstairs, she'd probably had just came in from the gym.

"Hey Payton" I spoke to her as she walked pass Pierre room. She stepped back and looked in the room.

"Wassup" she said and Baby P started smiling at Payton as she stood by the door.

"Really" I said and she looked at me smiling. I quickly snapped a picture before she could move.

"My jit, wassup mama" Payton said walking over to her as she clapped excitedly as Payton picked her up

"She just now wanna smile, I been trynna get her to smile for almost fifteen minutes" I told Payton as I looked at the adorable picture.

"Her hair is so pretty" she said and she was lowkey trying to ignore the fact I was talking to her.

"Payton did you get my message I sent this morning" I asked as I sat on the bed and she kissed baby P cheek.