Chapter 2

"Wake up, we have to get going" I was yelling softly.
"But I'm exhausted, coop" Rachel whined.
"C'mon lets get going. Two more hours and we will be at my brother's work" I said to her while packing.
"And we're going there for a" Rachel stammered.
"For a boat remember?" I reminded.
"Oh yeah, right" Rachel said.
We began to move the shelves from the door and looked around. We were okay. We left the store an started running.
An hour later we were both breathing heavily.
"Why did he buy the bait and tackle shop out in the country town" she gasped.
"I really have no clue, he never really told me, but Not much longer though" I said.
We started walking as we both heard a groan, we looked around to see where the groan was coming from, but we didn't see any zombies besides inside the buildings.
"Watch out Rachel!" I yelled.
She looked up and got attacked. I got my pocket knife out an ran to her an I stabbed him in the head and watched Rachel get up sweep herself off.
"Thanks" Rachel said.
"Your welcome. You okay? Did you get bitten?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm fine and no, I didn't get bitten" Rachel pleaded. "We should spread its blood on us and his guts" Rachel suggested.
"Uh... No... Thank you" I mummer, giving her a weird look and we left.
It was ten-o'clock am when we arrived at a gas station, seeing a gas jug on the ground.
"I'm gonna go fill it the jug up so we can use it for the boat" I told her as she gave me a thumps up. I went to go fill the jug up and looked around wondering where Rachel was. I took the gas filter out, and stood back up and left the jug on the ground and went inside the gas station looking around.
I heard the door closed that led to the back freezer and I went back to the door an opened it, seeing Rachel putting drinks in her bag and getting and I smile.
"Great thinking" I told her.
"We needed some, so I thought why not" Rachel chuckled.
I gave her thumbs up and started helping her for 5mins.
"I'm going back outside, it's getting freezing in here"I said with a shivery tone. I went outside the doors an headed outside to get the jug am I heard groaning and growling, so as I looked up I saw a runner sprinting towards me, so I stood up holding my bat up ready to swing, but instead Rachel took the shot by her bow and arrow.
"I was gonna get that!" I yelled
"Well you took to long" she convinced as I rolled my eyes at her.
"Let's go we're almost there" I told her and she just nodded an we started walking.

~hope you like this chapter as well. Like I said if I did anything wrong please message me. :)~