Chapter 9

I woke up early in the morning. I looked over at my watch seeing it was ten a.m, so I got up and moved the big savings and opened the door to the i trench of the washer and dryer room. I shut the door quietly and walk through the room heading towards the kitchen everything was black and white. Even the tiles on the floor was White. I go over the fridge and opened up seeing nothing, so I closed it and looked around an saw a knife holder. I grabbed a butcher knife and went into the living room. It was small and the walls were light yellow, covered in blood, the tv was broken, glass everywhere. I walked over towards the hallway and on my left was a door an as I opened it, it was a master bedroom. No one was in there so I walked in looking around. I looked in the closet and under the bed. Nothing. I got up and headed to the bathroom and nothing. I walked out the bedroom and went to another door that led into a bathroom. I walked out and went farther down and opened the door seeing it was a pink room, I looked over and saw two dead bodies of little girls and there parents on the ground. I gasped and quickly walked out the room. I went back into the living room and heard a door close from the kitchen. I went in there seeing Rachel coming in thru the washer and dryer room. I sat on a bar stool at the Island table.
"How did you sleep?" I asked Rachel.
"I slept like a baby for once finally" she replied. "How did you sleep?"
"I slept good as well" I replied.
"Did you check all the rooms in this house?" She asked.
"Yeah... I did. Two little girls and there parents are dead in the girls room" I pleaded.
"Oh.. Wow" she said as she sat across from me.
"I checked the fridge and there was nothing in there... But I haven't checked the cabinets nor the pantry" I said.
She nods and gets up an checks the cabinets and pulls a cereal box out and put it on the table an then gets two bowls out for me an her, she handed me a bowl an I poured some cereal and handed her the box and watched her do the same.
"So I never asked. Where have you been all these years?" I asked her.
"I been in California. I'm an actress now. I finally got to meet my man of my dreams.... Till he died" she said.
I looked up at her and started thinking.
"The whole world went into a explosion" I whispered to myself. "How did you even survive?"
"Back in World War Two my grandpa build a bunker. So when I heard the drill go off I drove to my house quickly and went down to my basement and then underground" she said.
"Oh. Well it's good he made it" I stated.
"Yeah. It's sad that I didn't see Norman the day the drill went off" she said sounding sad.
"Norman Reedus?" I asked.
"Yeah, we were dating for three months. And of course the day I had to work he was off" she said
"Awe I'm sorry to hear that, but your lucky you got to date him" I said.
"Yeah" she said as she started eating. "How bout you? Where were you at when all this happened?" She asked.
"I was in Paris for modelling" I said as I eat as well.
"Oh look at you doing the whole big runway show" she said as she smiles at me.
"Yeah" I chuckled.
"Did you have any kids? Were you married?" She asked.
"Yes I was married. I had to leave my husband in South Caroline cause of his business down here. And no he didn't want any kids, but I did" I replied.
"Oh.. Did he live or die?" She asked.
"He died. When I came back, my pilot took me back to my place and when I got off the helicopter and went inside I saw him standing there in the kitchen. I cried. I couldn't even shoot him... Although sometimes he would treat me horribly, but I still loved him. So I let him lived.. But I left my wedding ring there and head outside to the helicopter and left. He dropped me off on top of a building. And that's when I decided to dress up in black leather and boots" I said.
"Wow.. Do you still love him" she asked
"I don't know" I said quietly and looked down and ate.
"So what are we going to do today?" I asked her.
"I was thinking we should go check out these homes and see if we can find some supplies" she suggested.
"Great idea Rachel" I said an smiles at her as she smiled back.

~sorry it took me so long. I kinda of did this in a hurry so if there is anything wrong please leave a message or comment. Chapter 10 will be on here later tonight. I hope yall enjoy~