Chapter 7

I turned over picked up my watch and look at it. It was eleven pm. I got up and saw that Rachel wasn't in her bed, so I went outside and looked over to my right seeing her sitting on a bench talking to a guy with black hair. I look over at my left seeing Tom and Madison watching the kids play around. Then I look forward seeing a tall man with black hair, and was about my same height. Fine- seven, walking to the woods. I decided to follow him. I followed him fifteen minutes away from everyone and noticed he was gone out fin air, I turned around and jumped a little, seeing the man I followed.
"Why are you out here? And who are you?" I asked the man.
"You and your friend are not safe here. These people. There not who you think they are. And my name is Josh" Josh said.
"So why are you still here Josh? And who are they?" I asked.
"Because they will kill me if they knew I was gone so I always come out here and eat fresh food that I grow that they don't know about. My girlfriend is one of them and there-" he got cut off by a woman screaming for him
"I must go" Josh said as he runs off.
I run after him but a different direction so know one knew we were talking. As I get to the people, I see Rachel come up towards me.
"Where have you been?" Rachel asked.
"Talking to a man" I responded.
"What about?" She asks.
"These people. There dangerous. Something about them, he was about to say it, but a woman called for him" I responded back. "We're leaving in the morning once we get Tom and Madison to confirm what they are"
"They don't seem dangerous. The guy I was talking to seem really nice" she said.
"You may think thy Rachel but like I said. We're leaving in the morning" I said in a serious tone.
"Okay, okay" she said.
"Come on let's just enjoy this last day" I told her and so we did. We spent the whole day watching kids play sports and watched people do hula dancing.
It was night time and Rachel and I went back to our hut an so did everyone else. Rachel went on an went to bed and me, well I sat there laying down on the bed looking up at the ceiling till I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
I turn to look at my watch seeing that its five o-clock am, I got an open the hut door a little and seeing no one was outside, so I quickly run over the the table and gather some guns and Amos into a bag and run to the woods heading to the other side of the island where Rachel and I put the boat at.
As I got there I looked around making sure no one was watching. As I put the bag full of guns in the boat I head back, running fast through the woods and back at the huts. I hurried up going back to mine and Rachel's hut. I was breathing heavily. I went to the mini fridge and got a bottle of water and took a big gulp of it and headed to the bed, laying my drink on the table and laid back down and closed my eyes falling asleep for the rest of the night.
The next morning I wake up seeing Rachel still asleep. I look at my watch seeing it was twelve.
"Get up Rachel now" I demanded.
"Gah, fine then" she said and got up and stretched. We gathered up our weapons and walked out our hut. We saw Tom and His pals cooking lunch, as the woman's were out swimming in the ocean. Rachel and I went over to Tom too see what he was cooking.
"What are you cooking you guys?" Rachel asked as we both looked at all of them.
"Just... Some human meat. If.. That's okay with you" Tom said as he gives us a look like we're asking a wrong question.
"Tell us what your cooking or else" I demanded as I put my hand on the handle of the bat and Rachel getting ready to grab her bow and arrow.
Tom looked at the guys and they laughed and put their utensils down with force and looked at me and Rachel with an evil smirk.

~tune in tomorrow :) hope you like.~