Chap. 8 "The Fast Track"

(Real location, culled unceremoniously *sarcasm* from the internet 10/12/2019)The D00M SQU4D:Allen- fAllenSarah- Sarah, The GreatMegan-Megan of GondorHannah- Hannah Banana123Alisha- The Bush Goddess🌳Makayla- Clark's♥️Clark's- Makayla's♥️***

The D00M SQU4D:
Allen- fAllen
Sarah- Sarah, The Great
Megan-Megan of Gondor
Hannah- Hannah Banana123
Alisha- The Bush Goddess🌳
Makayla- Clark's♥️
Clark's- Makayla's♥️
***

(Real location, culled unceremoniously *sarcasm* from the internet 10/12/2019)The D00M SQU4D:Allen- fAllenSarah- Sarah, The GreatMegan-Megan of GondorHannah- Hannah Banana123Alisha- The Bush Goddess🌳Makayla- Clark's♥️Clark's- Makayla's♥️***

Sub rosa: Pale Pink
Pink roses are versatile and can be used both romantically and platonically. Pale Pink is best used at the beginning of a romance as variations represent friendship and falling in love.

Mr. Oriskinnov drove as I listened to Apocalyptica's Ashes of the Modern World and took my antipsychotic, Geodon, with a slurp from my watered down Subway drink. Which may, or may not be a good idea if I'm planning on staying up late tonight. The letter from earlier rolled over and over in my mind. I thought that there was some clues I could glean from it but hell, I can't even do crosswords right. Algebra is semi-legible but crosswords are of the devil. There was a steady stream of blips from my phone as Makayla shared the squads contacts with me.

It took me a second to realize the gravity of what just happened.

I just got like four or five girls' numbers and didn't even lift a finger. Then I got a blip stating: Sarah, The Great has added fAllen to the D00M SQU4D. Blinking a few moments I made sure that I was reading that right.

Yep, Sarah has my number... and I haven't changed my visible name in ages.

Hannah Banana123: Pfft, fAllen? That's your name?

The Bush Goddess🌳: Could be worse.

fAllen: Is your name a Fortnite 3 reference?

Megan of Gondor: Yeah, don't judge by names tho- trust me. Otherwise: Omae wa mou shindeiru...

fAllen: 😏 I see you are a person of culture, read steamy mangas often?

There was a long moment of silence but then Sarah texted:

Sarah, The Great: OMG Megan is blushing so hard right now 🤣