Girl, know your worth

"Do not judge her. You do not know what storms i have put out for her to face." -God
++++++++++

One thing most females don't get is just how strong they are. Never settle for basic, extraordinary is where it's at.

Just because someone desires you, does not mean they value you. You don't find you worth in a man. You find your worth within yourself and then a man who's worthy of you. The heart is meant to be broken! Do not sob because of the experience, learn from it and do better next time. A large part of self growth comes from learning. Learn about the actions you have done that weren't completely positive. Learn from your mistakes to avoid doing them again. LEARN!

There is nothing more beautiful than a confident girl who stands for what she wants. One that is selfish enough to take good care of herself and know that she is worth it. Remember who you are and watch how the game changes, girls. Don't be a girl who needs a man, be the girl a man needs.

Give thanks to your mother, grandmother, aunt, sister and any other female in your life because they are strong woman raising strong girls! Speak your truth. Be brave, be bold and be beautiful. Smile because you want to and not because you were told to do so. The smallest act of kindess is worth more than the greatest intention. Don't let boys fool you into their temporary lust, know your worth.

Thrive off stabily, feed off positivity and surround yourself with the truth. Allow yourself to grow, don't fear it. Once you know how much you're worth, you'll stop giving people discounts. So, know your worth-and add tax, girl! :)