The Start

It was a normal day. Scott only found it normal to  play with his sister. She didnt go to school. Holly went to first grade to get a feel of normal school life and.... lets just say that it didnt work out that well.

Holly was bullied to a point where she tried to run away from school. Their mom didnt care about them but she was a secretary in one of the biggest companies in the city and the job payed good.
It was a Sunday. The sun was shining and the grass in the front lawn was green. "Holly you wanna play something?" Asked Scott as he walked into the dining hall.
Holly was wearing a pair of wierd fairy wings along with purple striped stockings, a hot pink skirt with a full sleeved blue t-shirt with PRETTY written across the front.
"Ok. What?"
"What do you wanna play?"
"Hii-hiii-hiiddd. Hiidd-e and speek."
Scott looked at her with concern in his eyes. "Hide and seek?"
She nodded her head vigorously.
"Ok. I'll count you hide ok?"
"Ok!" Then Holly quickly ran out of the room.
Scott sighed. Holly's condition was very rare.
A normal seven year old would never really have schizophrania.

Scott just sat in silence for over five minutes before walking around the two storeyed house.
"Holly?" Called Scott. He wandered around the house for about a few minutes. "Holly?" There was no response.
Then Scott heard a bang from behind him followed by a fit of crying. Oh jumping beans He thought....