now..

He had school. He didnt want to leave Holly but he had to go. The two of them had cuddled up in the closet and fallen asleep on each others shoulders.
Mindy had already left for work early that morning.
Scott carefully opened the closet door and got out. He went straight to his room.
In a few minutes, he walked out smelling of cologne. He was about to go downstairs to the kitchen when he heard a voice behind him. "Scotty is she gone?"
Holly stood trembling in the doorway of the closet. "Yeah you dont have to worry."
She walked down the stairs with him to the kitchen.
She knew what would happen. Kat would come, till Scott came home.
Kat was a neighbour who was kind enough to take care of Holly through the day.

His heart felt heavy as he left the house. He never liked leaving Holly alone. All through the day he was jumpy. He was making a big decision that day.
A very big one.
As soon as the last bell rang, Scott ran out of the school and went to one the many graffiti covered allys in New York.
The place reeked of cigarrete and there were broken bottles in random corners.
A bunch of guys covered in tatoos stood watching him as Scott made his way through the path.
Finally he came to a small room with broken windows.
There was a skull painted on the walls around him and on the room door.
This was something most if his friends did.
You have a problem? Join a gang...