Chapter Four - Unusual Visitor

Suddenly the door smashed open and a large hairy man was stood at the door, "Ello there Dan", Dan was shocked he fell o the floor and scuffled backwards. "Who ... who are you?" dan whimpered as the large man stepped inside, hung his coat up and made himself at home. The hairy man made his way to the kitchen and sat down and magically made a cup of tea and biscuits appear "sorry to make you jump like that Dan" he chuckled as he took a large sip of his tea, "I'm Hagrid I am from Hogwarts I'm here to whisk you away from your evil parents" he chuckled slightly, Dan was sat on the floor surprised "Don't just sit there then!" he said excitedly "go collect your things and we can be off" "but my things" dan said sadly "my aunt took them away" "well I don't think that's right Dan, Hagrid winked at him "go look up stairs in your room" Dan felt a sudden urge of excitement and dashed quickly upstairs and there in the middle of this room, there was the suitcase, birdcage and a small stick which was wand shaped, again he felt like he was dreaming until he heard his aunt Bertha slamming his door open "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOURE GOING BOY" Dan wasn't going to let her win this time.