Chapter 14

Silver's POV

The last year has been hell. I have been crowned Queen and officially became a Goddess. I would be lying if I said that I was ready. I didn't know why I became Queen a human year too early but I did. When I became Queen I became a protector of someone's soul that is pure. I know its weird. A person like myself protecting someone's soul. I mean, I'm the Queen of Hel. But, I wasn't shocked when I found out the soul that I would be protecting. It was actually kind of funny, to be honest. It was no other than the one and only Tony Stark. Crazy, right. That is why I now live in the Avenger's compound instead of Hel or the Underworld. I still rule over both, even though I'm not there. Angel or Sebastian will come and give me a weekly report. While living there, I train with anyone that would train with me. But, right now I went with Tony to his presentation he was doing for college kids. I stand in the back while he finished talking to the college kids. I watch as he starts to walk off stage. I teleport beside he causing him to jump a little.

"S, you scared the crap out of me."

"Sorry, I thought you would be used to it by now." I said as I walk beside him to the elevators. I saw a woman standing there by the elevators. It looked like she was waiting for someone. Tony and I lean up against the wall. We both turned our heads when she started to talk to us.

"It was nice, what you did for those young people." She said in a low tone.

"Ah, they deserve it. Plus, it helps me sleep at night." Tony said looking at the wall in front of him.

"They say there's a correlation between generosity and guilt. But, you have money so break as many eggs as you like." The woman said looking over at Tony.

Tony pushes off the wall and stands next to the woman. I stayed leaned up against the wall keeping my eyes on the woman. They stand there in silence. I moved over a little bit and pressed the up button for the elevator.

"You going up?" I asked the woman.

"No, I'm right where I want to be." The woman says glaring at Tony. She puts her hand in her purse.

"Okay, hey." I said as I pushed Tony behind me and grab her arm. She looks at me then at Tony.

"Sorry, it's an occupational hazard." He says putting a hand on my shoulder. I let go of her arm and move to Tony's side. She looks at Tony with a serious face.

"I work for the State Department. Human Resources. I know it's boring but it enabled me to raise a son." She says as a small smile grows on her face " I'm very proud of what he grew up to be." She pulls out a picture and slams it onto Tony chest. "His name was Charlie Spencer. You murdered him. In Sokovia. Not that that matters in the least to you. You think you fight for us? You just fight for yourself. Who's going to avenge my son, Stark? He's dead, and I blame you." She says as she pulls away from Tony. She looks at me. "I blame you also." She says turning away before walking out.

Tony pulls the photo away from his shirt.

"I should have done better, Tony. If I was stronger.." I started to cry.

"Hey, if it's anybody's fault it's mine. Everyone has their limits,S." Tony says pulling me into a hug. " Come on, we need to head to the compound."

"Alright."

The car ride to the compound was quiet. Neither Tony or I spoke to each other. When we pulled into the compound I was first to get out. I saw the Secretary of State standing there.

"Hello, Stark." He says as Tony comes to my side. " Who might this be. I never actually met her before." He turns his head towards me.

"The name is Silver Moon. I'm a recent member of the team." I said reaching my hand out for him to shake. He looks at me before shaking my hand.