teenage fever

Natalie's POV
it's a Saturday night and David got invited to one of howie's party. Of course we went to go have fun but it was mostly for David to get footage. Everyone was going so I decided why not tag along.

david: are you ready to go?
natalie: yeah let me just put my shoes on

as I went to go grab my shoes I hear David talk to Carly.

david: you look good today.. I like your outfit it suits you well
carly: you think so? I didn't know what to wear
david: yeah you look stunning

is he serious? I shouldn't get jealous but the way he's talking to her is just mind blowing.. does david like her? I began to question. No he can't.. my heart will break into literal pieces. I brush the comment off tho, I can't seem bothered.
As were heading to the party Carly sat in the passenger seat and all I could hear was David making jokes and Carly laughing along.. "okay he must totally like her" I thought, but David would tell me right.
I was lost in my own thoughts until I felt someone's pair of eyes on me. I look up and I see it's David staring at me through the giant mirror that was on top of the middle of the car. He knew that I caught him staring but didn't look away. Until I did. Okay maybe he doesn't like her, but he definitely doesn't like me.

David's POV
why couldn't nat sit on the passenger side. I like Carly and all but I'd rather have Nat next to me, but she seems like she's mad at me. Ever since we left from the house she hasn't said a single word to me.
We arrive to howie's party. I decided to film a little bit and enjoy the rest of the night with my friends. The entire time carly was by my side cracking jokes with me and being the good friend she is. As I was having a fun time I saw these other girls staring at me they looked like Instagram models. They were staring at me to the point it was uncomfortable but of course I didn't want to be mean and just smiled and waved. Oh no. I regret what I did as soon as I saw them walk towards me..

model #1: hey
David: hi
model #2: are you having a good time
David: yeah I am, just a lil busy
model #1: why are you busy at a party?
David: I'm vlogging right now
Model #2: well let us help you relax
David: uhm
model #1: come on you'll have a good time guarantee
David: uh no thanks I'm good
model #2: you're missing an opportunity
David: I'm good

Natalie's POV
Those girls are just slobbering all over him. I watched David talk with them from afar. Hm hope he's having a splendid time talking with them instead of me.. his best friend..

David's POV
God that was awkward.. they weren't even appealing they just threw themselves on me.. sounds like every guys dream but not mine. I scanned the room looking for someone, but who? Oh yeah Natalie... where is she? I see her with zane dancing along to the music.. I want to be with her right now.

Natalie's POV
I see David walking towards us.. now he wants to be with us.. but I'm still going to "act natural"
David: hey

I pretended not to hear him

David: nat
David:  NATALIE
Natalie: oh hey
David: oh
Natalie: what
David: uh nothing
Natalie: I see your not busy anymore
David: I'm not I just wanna have fun with you guys
Natalie: well I'm glad you tagged along

David starts dancing along with us and then a song started playing. It was "thinkin bout you" by KATIE. Everyone started to get into pairs. Of course Jonahs with zane. But Carly grabs onto David's arm wanting for him to dance with her. He pulls away though. Surprise surprise I didn't expect that, but I mostly certainly didn't expect for David to turn around and pull me towards him.
Our bodies are close together as we're dancing.. no ones watching us since we're in the corner. As the song was playing David was just looking into my eyes, my heart beating faster than ever..
song lyrics ⤵️
I promise that if you were mine
I'd never let it go to waste, hm
I can tell that you've been hurt before
I know because so was I
I know you feel the energy
When you look in my eyes
Can you tell the way I feel?
I'm obviously yours to take

David's POV
I don't know what I'm doing right now. My impulse has me confused. I just grabbed Natalie and pushed her close to me. I don't know why I did it but I'm glad I did. I've never wanted her more in my life than right now. She's beautiful, talented, funny, kind, I could keep going. I'm staring Into her eyes. Thinking of what I want to do with her. I lean down to her and whisper something to her.

David: lets get out of here and head back home
Natalie: what about zane and them
David: they can call an Uber.. let's leave and not tell them they won't notice that we left
Natalie: okay

ahhh here's part one !!! I wonder what's going to happen in the next one 🤔 stay tuned !! 💗