The Concert

I don't know what to wear for their concert tonight. I approached my  closet trying to piece together an outfit. I ended up with a pair of black skater pants, a black long-sleeve and my favorite necklaces and as for the shoes, I'm wearing very basic Old Skool black and white vans. 

"Should I wear make up or not?" I thought out loud fixing my hair when I heard a voice say "eh you really don't need it but you're good at it" I turned around so fast to see Jack behind me in my bathroom. 

"JACK WTF YOU SCARED ME WHAT ARE YOU DOING??????" my heart was basically out of my body, I was beyond than just scared. 

"I'm so sorry, I still have a key and I wanted to surprise you and give you a ride to the concert. I know how you drive" I basically jumped in his arms as he spoke. 

"I don't even care that you did that, I just missed you so much" my head automatically nuzzled into his chest. I felt his arms tighten around me like he doesn't want to let me go anytime soon. 

"I missed you too, a lot. More than you know. And I'm so glad you agreed to come tonight" he said as he pulled away. I turned towards the mirror and grabbed my make up brush and started to apply light foundation. 

"I almost said no but I thought about you guys and how miserable you would be without me" I said jokingly and continued to do my makeup. "So, how's the tour going so far?" 

"Good, very good. It's insane how far we've come, and you've been there all along. So, thank you" he sat down on the counter watching me do my makeup. 

"Of course, I believed in you guys from the start and for a reason too" I smiled at him and for a moment I thought, we'd be cute together. But, I got rid of the thought really quickly because part of me knew that it would never work out. 

"What are you thinking about?" He inquired and I just shrugged. 

"What time should we leave?" I asked quickly changing the subject. 

He pulled out his phone to see the schedule that was sent by their manager, "hmmm, let's see" he said as he tried to find it. Meanwhile, I put a bright pink beanie on me after doing my makeup. That's the only color besides my makeup. 

"We should leave by 4pm, is that cool?" he looked up from his phone as he put it away. 

I just nodded as I got my bag ready "laptop, check. Camera, check. Pads, check" you know, just in case. 

"Why are you taking your laptop?" 

"Listen, I might have some time before or after, I have homework to do because some of us are still in school" I sighed but laughed at the same time. As much as I don't like school, I still want o pull through and finish so there's something I can be proud of.  I looked at him and he just rolled his eyes and said let's go.

I grabbed my keys, phone and slung my back over my shoulder. I can't believe he's here and I can't believe I'll get to spend time with them. I locked the door behind me and started walking with him towards the elevator. I pulled out my phone to see a tweet from AJR that said "special day today", I couldn't stop smiling and I looked up at him. 

"Aww, that's so sweet" I looked at Jack, again rolling his eyes. 

"you roll your eyes, a hundred times." 

"Why are you like this?" he chuckled. 

"I really don't know" we walked to the car and drove off "where's the venue?" I asked as I was going through my camera, making sure I have everything I need. 

"It's the Masonic" 

I nodded, and turned on the camera and pointed it at him. "Am I taking a video or a photo? The world may never know" I smiled and he just laughed. 

"So, any luck with guys?" he asked trying to sound casual. 

"No, not really. What about you? I mean, with girls" 

"I mean no, didn't really have the time to mingle" he sighed and just focused on the road. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The concert is starting in a few hours, the opening act is going on soon. I don't have to be the photographer for them because they have their own. I'm kinda relieved about that. As we entered the dressing room I was bombarded with hugs by two grown men. Ryan and Adam. 

"LILS" That's all I heard before we all fell to the ground. "We missed you so much"

"Me too guys, me too. I'm so glad I came." I said as I stood up and put my bag down. "Are you guys ready to kill it?" 

"HELL YEAH" I heard them say as I took my laptop out.  

I'm honestly very glad to be here. I missed them so much and I get to watch them do their thing, thank god the photographer backed out and thank god I'm somewhat a good photographer. 

"Hey lils, we have to do a run through for the show tonight, we'll be back soon. You're going to be okay?" asked Jack, he looked at me for a little bit longer. That was weird. 

"Yeah, I have a bunch of homework to do anyways" I sat down in one of the chairs and opened my laptop "you guys have fun". 

They stepped out, I looked at the homework and groaned immediately.  I grabbed my sketchbook and a pen. I started to walk towards to the back of the building where nobody is. It's kind of creepy but comforting? I found a wall to sit against and opened my sketchbook. I was flipping through my designs trying to see which one I like the best. 

"Those look really good" I heard a very unfamiliar but familiar voice. It's like a voice I've heard before but it's been a long time since I've heard. I looked up and my eyes kind of widened, "woah" I whispered.