Post Concert Things

Crazy fucking night. 

I can't believe this night happened. I met Zayn and I got invited to tour with AJR?? ALL IN ONE NIGHT??? When I tell you I'm shocked, I'm shocked. 

Here's the thing about Zayn. He's easily one of my favorite artists, ever since One Direction. I admit, my favorite was Niall but Zayn, he always had my heart as cheesy and weird as it sounds. I remember crying because he left One Direction but he's making amazing music after he left so I'm glad he did. Yes, I always fangirled about him in front of Jack, Ryan and Adam but I didn't think we'd ever meet and sure didn't think Ryan would tell him that. I don't want to seem crazy to him so I tried playing it cool as much as I could. 

"You guys want to grab food? Then we can go to Lils and help her pack?" Jack suggested interrupting my thoughts. I looked around and everyone agreed to do so. 

"Zayn, you want to join?" he asked him as he approached us. I didn't know where he went but came back with a drink. 

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude" he raised his eyebrows but his eyes were fixated on me. 

"No, no, we'd love for you to come. Right Lily?" Adam winked at me as if he was implying something else. I took that chance to take out my phone and text Adam saying "I don't if I want to kill you or- yeah kill you". 

"Yeah, I'm down" as soon as he said that, Ryan bolted towards the back where the tour buses are parked. He's fast and when he's hungry, nobody can get in the way. 

"I'll be right there" I walked to the dressing room where I had left my stuff. I saw Adam and Zayn follow Ryan and I thought Jack went to but he was just behind me. 

"Seriously, I can't thank you guys enough for this. I felt stuck doing whatever I was doing. I really needed this. I needed more creative time, ya know? and the fact that I get to do it with you guys is beyond me. So, thank you" I gathered my things and put them in my bag as I was talking. 

"Of course. We thought it was perfect, we were talking about during sound check. And we all missed you a lot." I felt arms around my waist, I looked up in the mirror. Jack was hugging me from behind. My head automatically leaned back into his chest and let my eyes relax. I realize what was happening and snapped myself out it. We're just best friends. We're just best friends. I kept telling myself that. I turned around, he still had his arms around me and he just kept looking me in the eyes trying to figure out my next move. I had to pull away. 

"We better get going, you know how Ryan gets when he's hungry" I grabbed my stuff and walked out. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ryan, listen. YOU CAN'T PUT YOUR DIRTY SOCKS IN MY BAG. THEY FUCKING SMELL" I didn't yell but I yelled. 

"I'M SORRY. I DIDN'T PUT TOGETHER THAT IT WAS YOUR BAG" He tried to defend himself but I let it go because I wasn't really being that serious. 

"I'm so full" I grabbed a can of coke and sat by Zayn who was on his phone texting somebody. He looked at me and chuckled then proceeded to take the can from and drank from it. You know, I didn't know he was comfortable enough around me to do that. 

"I have to go soon. But, I'm glad I met you." he smiled at me and pushed a piece of hair behind my ear. wow wow wow wow my heart is basically out of my body. 

"I'm glad I met you too" I smiled back and kept looking at him, probably be the only time I'll see him. He kissed my cheek knowing damn well I'd blush and got up to say his bye's to the boys. I was sort of sad to see him go. 

"So what's next. Where are we headed from here?" I looked at the three boys watching Zayn walk out to meet his manager. 

"Detroit, I think" Adam said after looking at the schedule. 

With that, I laid down in of the beds to rest my eyes for a few and let myself just pass out.