What Now?

Lily's P.O.V
I mean I'm not dating anyone, and I don't owe anyone anything. I was thinking he'd be pissed but we just met?

Zayn lifted my chin up and kissed me again, and just held my hand. That was a sweet one.

"You're still single" he smiled in the kiss and pulled away. "That still gives me a chance to know you...like that" his hands were on my waist and they tightened. Kinda hot.

"Yeah but what if you one of you asks me to decide now" I said. My hands were still around his neck.

He started playing with my hair and said "well I'm not. Not right now. At least" I could tell he was choosing his words carefully. I looked at him, smiled and I felt comfortable in his arms.

"Well, maybe we should go back before they get.. suspicious." I chuckled and got off the counter.

Before we walked out, he grabbed my hand turned me around, leaned in to kiss me again.
"Will I see you again?" He asked with our faces few inches apart and all I could do is nod.

We walked out and into the dressing room, trying to fix my hair. Jack's head shot right up, his eyebrows furrowed and he walked right out.

We both walked in trying not to set anyone off. Jack looked up at me and smirked causing me to raise my eyebrows. I was confused. I just shrugged it off.

"So, Zayn, we're having a party tomorrow, do you want to come if you're still in town?" Ryan asked him as he got up with the rest of the boys.

Zayn looked at me then at Ryan and said "I'd love to" earning a smirk from me. I think Jack caught that and he smirked at me. What's happening.

"Alright, we should head out, shouldn't we?" Adam looked at the three of us and nodded.

"or we can hangout and eat, maybe smoke? if you guys do" Zayn suggested and when he said smoking, I hope he means weed cause I don't smoke cigarettes.

"Yeah, I'm down if you guys are" Jack responded which surprised me. Sounds good to me.

"yeah, I'm down too" I looked at my phone and saw a text from Zayn, it was just kissing emojis.

"Alright, I'm going to go talk to my manager, I think there's a few meet and greets I need to do" Zayn exited leaving the three of us in silence.

"Hey Lils? I have a song idea, can I run it by you?" Jack asked with his eyebrows raised. I nodded and followed him out to the little area.

"What is it" I asked confused and honestly a little nervous.

"Nothing, I just wanted to know. What are we doing?" He wasn't able to maintain eye contact.

"Hmmm?"