On Tour

We walked back to the dressing room, the boys were already back. Jack was doing his vocal exercises while Ryan and Adam were just playing around with a guitar. I went up and hugged Jack from behind which startled him.

"Hey guys we've got a guest, be nice." I turned out referring to Zayn.

"Oh my god. Big fan man. Big fan" Jack shook his hand and hugged him. I don't think Zayn was expecting that.

"What brings you here? Zayn Malik at our show?? That's crazy" Ryan was so shocked and Adam was a good pretender and kept his cool. Seeing all this made me all mushy inside for some reason. I'm going to miss these guys so much when they leave again.

"Of me?? I'm a big fan of you!" Zayn exclaimed, "I really appreciate your music, even though we make different music."

"Thanks man, I appreciate it. She didn't bore you to death, did she?" Jack pointed at me as he raised his eyebrows.

"Wooooow. I see what you think of me" I gasped acting like I was hurt.

"Not at all. Although she wouldn't tell me about herself" he said jokingly.

"Oh-just you wait" Ryan chimed in, I shot him a glance that said chill out.

"Yeah, honestly just wait." Adam basically repeated Ryan.

You know what? Scratch that. I'm not going to miss them.

I'm kidding.
I just rolled my eyes and put my stuff down, I looked at Zayn. He looked quite amused.

"Let's go, you guys are on in 5" I reminded them and picked up my camera. I started walking towards the stage while the crew set the stage for AJR.

"I heard you're a fan" I heard his beautiful voice, sounded distant but he was a couple steps behind me. I turned around making him stop real close to me.

"Who told you that??" I said trying to play it cool.

"Maybe Ryan, or Adam" Zayn responded trying to sound casual as well.

"Maybe I am" I shrugged and looked up at him realizing I'm kinda short.

I heard the guys go on so I rushed down to the stage where I'm supposed to be. The lights go off and Next Up Forever starts playing, I took a few pictures of the crowd and as well as a video. I remember their shows being really really good. Im so glad I'm here, I'm so grateful. Watching them do their thing, be in their element. That's my best friends man. As I was doing my thing, I couldn't help but look at them in awe.

There was a moment when Jack looked right in the camera, I took video of that as he sung and just focused on the camera. I turned it off and put it down to take a break, he was still looking in my direction. I wasn't sure if he was looking at me or he doesn't realize that I put the camera down. Either way, we're both staring at each other for a minute or two till I realize it was the last song and they were saying their goodbyes.

I run backstage before it gets crazy, and I'm waiting for them to come towards the back.
"Oh my god. Great fucking show!!!" I shouted and hugged them one by one. I'm their one and only hype man other than all these fans.

"I'm so glad you're here" Jack said and they all agreed.

"Hey, Lils, I have a question." Ryan looked at me, Adam cleared his throat implying something.

"I mean, we have a question" he corrected himself and gestured to his two brothers.

I didn't realize but my eyes automatically squinted as I said "okay??? Out with it"

"We want you to be our photographer/videographer for the rest of the tour. What do you say?!" He half shouted the last part.

"Oh my god. Seriously?" My jaw dropped and I couldn't show how excited I was because I was still shocked.
"Yesss, I think it'd be great!" Jack chimed in.

"But I have school."

"Maybe you can do online school?" Adam suggested.
I mean he's right. I could do that. I would just have to talk to my professors.

"I'd really love to do that. You know what? Yes, let's do it. OH MY GOD" Suddenly I was jumping up and down and I couldn't contain my excitement.