Meeting him

Zayn.
Zayn motherfucking Malik. 

I stared at him for more than 2 min and I didn't even realize I was standing up.
"Uh I- Thank you" I finally blurted out.

I couldn't tell if he's amused or smirking "I'm Zayn" he reached for my hand to shake it.

"Lily" I shook his hand and took a step back.

"But really, I like those designs." He picked up my book and stared at my design for a tattoo for a minute or two.

"Thanks, I was just messing around with it. What are you doing here?" I didn't mean for it to come out rude but I think I did. 

"My manager had me come out to see the show, we've been going to different concerts to get inspiration for my tour and new album" he explained, he was kind of hesitant at first, maybe trying to figure out if I'm a crazy fan or not.

A fan? Yeah. Crazy? Maybe but not a crazy fan.

"That's cool. I heard you were starting a tour soon." 

"Yeah. What about you?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I'm a photographer for AJR. Well, for today" I picked up rest of stuff and looked at him.

"For today?" 

"Yeah, the original photographer backed out. So jack called me for today" 

"Oh, so you know the band?" 

"Yeah, you could say that" I chuckled.

"Is it cool if I hang around here with you" he asked and honestly I was shocked. 

"Um yeah, I just need to get ready for the show soon" why did I say that like I'm performing?
I looked at the time and sat back down. We still have some time. I felt him sit next to me. A little too close but I wasn't complaining.

"So. Zayn. Tell me about yourself. Oh wait before I forget. I really like Icarus Falls." I kinda tried to be light with the subject.

"Thank you. And well- where should I start" he chuckled, running his fingers through his hair. Okay well we know he's hot but seeing him this close in person. He's a work of art.

"Hmmm something that's not in the media. That kinda narrows it down" I shot him a quick glance to see what he's doing but seemed like he was in a deep thought.

"I seriously can't think of anything" he finally looked at me.

"Okay okay that's fair"

"Why don't you tell me about yourself"
I just shrugged. I don't know what to tell him. I mean Zayn Malik is sitting right here and I don't know what to tell him. Now, I'm the one in a deep thought, I didn't know I was staring at my shoes till I felt a trace on my hand and I looked up. He looked at me and pulled his hand away "I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that" 

"Don't worry about it" 

"And, I don't know what to tell you. I don't know if I want to tell you all about me right away . But you know I'm a photographer and you know my name" I got up, looked at him and winked. He's really something.  I heard him laugh in amusement and he stood up, I felt his hand on my waist bringing me closer to him, he leaned in close and whispered "I intend to find out all about you" his voice was raspier than before. That was kinda hot. Is this really happening to me right now?

"yeah yeah let's go. I have to do some work. They're looking for me" I smiled at him and started walking away hoping he'd follow.

and he did.