prologue

🍄🍄🍄

"yah hyung get that back!" kim taehyung commanded at his hyung park jimin.

"jungkook catch!" jimin shouted at jungkook.

JYP  confirmed that "myoui mina" a member of a famous girl group called twice, will not participate in their world tour due to her extreme anxiety.

Jungkook was hit with taehyung's phone.

"uhh.. ouch.." he groaned in pain.

Guilt was immediately shown at bts's smol member.

"aigoo..." taehyung whispered, looking at jimin while shooking his head.

"jungkook-ahh, are okay?" jimin asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Jungkook rudely answered to his hyung and walked out after that.

"ohh no.." taehyung said,Still shooking his head watching jungkook  closed their dorm's door loudly.

Why was jungkook acted like that?

Why? If you asked, then I'll give you a cute answer.

It is because of the news.. the news that twice mina is diagnosed with extreme anxiety. Jungkook was in a bad mood because mina was sick. He wish that he was the one who is in mina's position.. He wish to feel all the pain that she was feeling.. But he couldn't.. He couldn't atleast take it away.. And he's freaking mad about not doing anything.

They didn't expect.. No one expected .. Even jungkook himself didn't expect that he would found love because of that fvcking disease.

🍄🍄🍄

:>

I know it's late making a prologue but yeah I published it anyways. Sorry cause I am the kind of person who change her mind frequently HEHEHE.. But I hope you love it anyways.. As you probably observed that I use foods.. Sorry for being weird hehehehe..