Four🖤

As I promised :)

🍩🍩🍩

3rd person's  point of view

"I'm so worried..." sana said, walking back and forth.

"sana... Please sit down" jeonyeon was getting dizzy watching sana walking back and forth for a dozen times.

"I-I can't.. Mina-shii.. S-She--

"she's going to be fine... We know that she's brave" their leader assured them.

"Yes.. Mina unnie is brave" dahyun agreed.

Twice members gathered at their living room to wait for any news about mina's health.

They are now  back to South Korea. After what happened yesterday they can't stop but to get nervous and worried about their penguin member mina.

"why did unnie didn't told as anything?" chae asked, still trying to calm herself after crying.

"you know mina... She didn't want to be a burden.. She don't want all of our attention to focus on her " the bunny said, playing with her fingers.

"let's sleep, mina don't want us to be sick too" jihyo said, smiling at her fellow members.

Twice nodded showing that they all agreed from their leaders statement then each of them proceed to their respective bed rooms.

" mina...." jeonyeon silently whispered.

Jeonyeon, jihyo, tzuyu being the early birds as usual woke early and found out the news about mina's health.

"unnie..." tzuyu now started crying. She don't want her unnie to feel such pain, physically and mentally.

They didn't expect that she was  feeling a extreme anxiety. They didn't figured it out cause mina was silent the whole time  and she being silent was already not new to them. In fact mina is an introvert. The most quiet member of twice.

The members started waking up one by one and twice was crying one by one too.

"mina unnie.." chaeyoung whispered as tears was falling from her eyes non-stop. Mina was an introvert yes but mina was chaeyoung's closest friend and knowing that her wife was in pain right now, her heart was hurting as hell.

They stopped crying when they heard a knock.

They were confused, who would go to their dorm at 7 am in the morning?

Jihyo was the one who opened the door and gasped was immediately heard.

A guy was standing with her black mask, black jacket and black cap. They were sure it's Another Idol.

"is she okay?"

🍩🍩🍩

So yeah here's the update! I hope you liked it! Muwah! ❤️

And who can do a book cover for my stories? I baldy need one right now cause I deleted canva accidentally :< please who can make a book cover?

Thanks!

Okay let's upgrade. if this chapter gets 8+ votes I'll update again :>