Eleven 💛

Another late update, sowwy :<

🐹🐹🐹

3rd person's point of view

"what are you guys thinking?!" namjoon shouted.

Bts was having a meeting right now and the topic? The 3 missing bts members of course.

And when namjoon found out that the three was in twice dorms. The leader was so angry that he could punch them any moments form now.

who could blame him? It's risky to go on another entertainment and maybe it's going to be a huge scandal when paparazzi was there.

"don't we have our freedom hyung?" tae asked, politely.

"you have your freedom but think before using it!" namjoon explained in a high tone.

The mother, kim seokjin was eating silently on the corner together with jimin.

"i don't care"

Jin and jimin's eye widened and so as yoongi and tae's, jungkook just talked back at rm!

"oh-o...." chim whispered.

"why you—" and by that bts was now in complete chaos.

Namjoon was super duper mad, jungkook doesn't even care, jin and jimin trying to calm their leader down and tae and suga was looking at jungkook, confusion was visible on their faces.

Jungkook just talked back.. Why does it matter? Because its there first time to hear Jungkook talked back.. Jungkook know how to respect.. And now—*sighs* nevermind

On the other side.

"mina, sweetie.." Mrs. Myoui called.

Mina's parents together with the company planned to take mina on her hometown which is japan to make her recover from the sudden extreme anxiety.

The myoui couple was so worried about mina and mina's brother too.

" Mina let's —"Mrs. Myoui was about to invite mina to eat when a door bell was heard.

"stay here sweetie, I'll open it" mina's mother said and walked down  to open the door.

When Mrs. Myoui completely opened it, she was shocked.

"goodmorning madame" the guy said.

🐹🐹🐹

What can you say? Who's the guy? It's not obvious right? Hihihi.

Check let's die together cause I'm going to end it. Please support it too! :>

And.. Happy 1k+ reads! Thank you so much jinakys! I love you all! Stay safe! (ɔ ͠¬ ₃ ͠¬ )ɔ