Three🖤

🥞🥞🥞

3rd person's point of view

"ohh look at this" j-hope showed namjoon his phone.

"twice mina?" namjoon asked, Reading the news.

Jungkook's attention was immediately
Captured just by hearing her name. He stand and ran towards namjoon and j-hope.

"what's that?" Jungkook asked.

The hyungs looked at their maknae and showed him what the article talks about.

Hello. This is JYPE.

This is an additional notice on the state of Mina's health.

After checking with specialized medical institutions, it was confirmed that anxiety disorder is the diagnosis for Mina's current health condition.

The major characteristics of the symptoms for this are continuous anxiety or intermittent anxiety that occurs unexpectedly and also abrupt changes in the level of anxiety.

Based on this variable situation, Mina's participation in scheduled activities is being decided through discussion with Mina herself and the members. In addition, Mina's participation in activities has to be decided entirely based on the objective state of Mina's health, so we ask for the understanding of fans on the decisions inevitably being partially selective.

We will continuously take all possible measures for Mina's recovery. We ask for the support and interest of fans

Jungkook's eye widened in shock. He was in his jungshook mode.

While he was still in shock, namjoon and j-hope are confused on why is he acting like that.

"Jungkook?" j-hope called. Jungkook was still in shock.

"jungkook? Hello?" now it was namjoon who called.

Jungkook's attention is still in the phone he was holding.

"hey kookie?" j-hope was starting to get pissed.

"jungkook?!" j-hope now yelled but still it has no avail.

J-hope is now pissed, he grab his phone from Jungkook's hand and it successfully got Jungkook's attention.

"finally!" he exclaimed.

"is something up?" namjoon asked.

"N-nothing.. It's just.."

"just?"

"the name sounds familiar" jungkook said. Can't lack gaze with his hyung.

" twice mina...? Have we met her?" Jungkook added.

Jungkook pretend that he don't know mina.. but deep inside he's freaking worried like hell.

"Mina....why do you have to feel too much pain? "Jungkook thought.

🥞🥞🥞

And yes! I decided to update since @TaeMinaMin asked me so... Hehehehe thanks for reading! I will update when this chapter will have 5+ votes! I hope you like the update! :>

Give thanks to @TaeMinaMin! Have a great day twinie!