Five🖤

Sorry I'm late :<

🍩🍩🍩

3rd person's point of view

"is she okay?" twice was in shocked when a man appeared right in front of them.

They didn't thought that he would go to their dorm just to ask that , in fact they are not really close because of some toxics fans.

It was a member from bts. the most popular boy group in the whole k-pop industry.

"ummm.... What brings you here?" God jihyo asked.

"jihyo... Let him in, quickly! Or else someone can see him!" jeonyeon demanded.

Jihyo pulled the guy and closed the door immediately.

"Have a seat, where currently waiting for our order to be delivered since mina unnie is not h-here--" tzuyu was not able to finish her sentence.. She can't prevent herself from crying while talking about mina ...it really breaks her heart.. so much.

"there.. There, stop crying yoda.. We need to be brave for mina" momo calms tzuyu down.

Moments later twice found themselves, sat on the sofa having a conversation with him.

"Ummm.. What's brings your here early in the morning?" nayeon asked. Curiosity was visible on her face.

"m-mianhe noona.. For getting all of you startled.. I'm here to a-asked about mina's health condition.." he answered, uncomfortable.

"pabo.." he whispered to himself.

"it's okay oppa, anyways may I ask you why are so worried about our unnie?" dahyun asked. Rising her right eyebrow.

"I smell something fishy" she thought.

"ahhh-ummm it is because... Umm... B-because.."

"because....?"

"because mina is one of my closest idol friend!" he answered, closing his eyes.

"idol friend huh?"

"yes, she's my closest friend" he said.

Twice still feels suspicious about him. Mina is not good at making friends because they now their penguin is pretty shy.. And it's a miracle that she have a friend like the guy who is sitting right in front of them.

"are you sure Park jimin?" dahyun asked once more, still raising her right eyebrow.

🍩🍩🍩

Park jimin?! ^o^

Until the next update ~

Make sure to vote sweeties :>

  • · •  ☆ *        *.✦      
   ✷·✵  ·.        *··* ☆  ° • 
 . •·           *   ☆•.  ✯ .* 

*