Chapter 9

Kellin's POV

"You should be dead." I repeated to him. The more ungrateful he got, the more hope I had lost in this plan being successful. Or anything being successful, really. Just like any other human, Vic is shielding himself from the reality that I had created for him. He's stopped talking, eating and most of all, crying. Sadly, he's numb or in shock and I've never experienced this with someone, considering I've never kept any of my victims.

I miss his crying, because that's what gave me power and as I keep repeating the same sentence over and over, I come to the conclusion that he just might want to be dead. Sure, it would have been much easier to take one of the vase shards and slice both of his wrist with it. I bet it would have been beautiful too, red on his tan skin, over flowing onto his beige carpet. Now that would have been a real masterpiece.

But, what's even more beautiful is playing with his life like its monopoly. Roll the dice, let's see if you die. Now it's nothing new to him. If I press the knife deep enough into his skin, he'll gasp a little and that's it. I want him to scream in pain, only for me to slap him to shut him up.

Secretly I wanted him to disobey me. I wanted him to be a human just so I could correct him. I need to be able to intimidate him again so I won't be so numb all of the time. Not even the good numb, either.

So, I've been thinking. What is something that toys with human emotions the most. Well, it's love. Of course, I couldn't force Vic to love me, but I can force a relationship, simulating what people in love would do.

It's forceful, but he may not be as numb if I step up my game.

So Vic and I will be in a relationship. I will call him honey and he will cook me dinner so when I come home, it will be on the table, ready to eat. If he's a good boy, I'll reward him with love making. If he's a bad boy, I'll punish him with sex. It's all going to be a game with only one winner.

He will feel, maybe too much.