Chapter 3

I hate TV. Kind of always have, ever since I was a little kid and grandma had the news channel turned up all the way so she can hear when her favourite music artist dies, or her bestfriend has a heart attack. I tend to block out the constant blabber of whatever people around me had on, resulting in me getting the most recent news on paper, or now with technology, my handy dandy phone.

But as soon as I started killing people, I found out that TV is actually very important for about as long as your case stays relevant. Which, if it's just a suicide, only last about a week.

Therefore, it was a day after Jessica had "committed suicide", and I found out that I messed up big time.

There was signs of a guest before she had killed herself, which wouldn't have been so crucial if that fucking Mexican boy I had met explained me in full detail to the cops. To my stupidity, I hadn't checked to see if the boy saw me go in to the victims house, nor had I paid attention to the way he didn't just drive off. Come to find out, he stuck around a little bit longer than I had expected, even saw me coming out with some blood on my suit.

But he couldn't think of my name, simply because I hadn't told it to him. If I happened to fuck this entire case up, the one thing I'd be grateful for is that little shit not being so curious about my name. He only could remember minor details of me, and in the darkness of the night, told the cops that I was tan with brown hair.

He got the hair right, but I would dye it soon to throw everyone off. Of course, that wouldn't be enough.

I'm going to have to leave this town, maybe even change my name.

But I'm not going alone, oh no.

I'm taking him with me.