𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼!

marinas.tea has posted a photo.

329 people have liked this post

marinas.tea: great day out with a couple of my girl friends. Also you better be happy i finally remembered to invite you Belle.| photo creds; totally.not.azura
tagged: hazelpetersss bellehepburn

Comments:

bellehepburn: only took about 4 years for an invite. 😂

hazelpetersss: was definitely a great day out, can't wait till next time. 💕

theoriginalbrookelohst: and there's another hangout i sadly, can't be apart of. 😥
< marinas.tea: theoriginalbrookelohlst nooo. dont be sad, i still loves you.

el.moore: omg i love the outfits :)

user9: omg you guys are friendship goals. 💕

finnwolfhardofficial: cute photo girls.

milliebobbybrown: so this is the girl's instagram, our boy Finn has been following recently.

sadiesink_: the girl on the right is honestly really cute though. if im being honest. 😘
noahschnapp: sadiesink_ uh...sadie...your gay is showing.

user10: wait...why's the stranger things and IT cast commenting on this girl's post now? im confused.

wyattoleff: which ones the Marina chic, Finn's been going on about?
< bellehepburn: wyattoleff the one on the left. 😅

jackdgrazer: i wonder why Finn didn't want to give us her username in the first place. She's pretty cute.

sophialillis: why Finn be wanting to keep this Marina girl's user to himself? smh.

frosty.blake: tf. i wanna know what Mari's reaction to the IT and ST cast commenting is.

oliva.rosee: ...i dont even know what to think of this comment section.

alaïapines: I'm surprised Marina hasn't yet seen the comments. 😂 omg...almost forgot. MARI!!! OPEN OUR CHAT!!! I GOTTA TELL YOU SOMETHING IMPORTANT!

💕📱💕

heres the fifth chapter.
sorry its short guys but i wanted to hurry and get this one out so i could begin working on the next one later this week, hopefully. :)
I was also lucky enough to find a picture with two of the face claims that are used in this story. Before i then edited it and changed the last girl.
also if you're at all curious to know what app i used to edit it.
then its called 'IbisPaint x'

-ellie

💕📱💕