𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐-𝕋𝕎𝕆!

💕📱💕

Alaïa, Olivia and Hazel quickly pushed the trolley through the isles of the grocery store. All three of them making sure to keep their eye out for cake supplies and decorations. It was Marina's birthday in a few days, and the girl's friend group, alongside Finn and some of the IT and ST cast were hoping to surprise the girl. The thick brown locks of Alaïa's hair fell over her shoulders, as she pulled the shopping trolley to a halt in the baking aisle.

"Can you see the chocolate cake mix, anywhere?" The slightly shorter brunette, Olivia questioned to her friends. The same girl managing to pull down a variety of different cake decorations in the process. Meanwhile, the other two girls with her just nodded in agreement. Hazel than gripping her hand over the cake mix and dropping it into the cart beside themselves.

Alaïa leaned over the trolley railing, to look at the contents it held. While her slightly tan hand proceeded to tick off the necessary party supplies they needed, on her notepad. Once she finished that, she slipped the small pen and book into her pocket and turned back to her friends.

"Alright, I think we've got everything needed for the cake and other snacks." She continued. Her eyes suddenly locking onto the birthday party aisle, behind her friends. "We just need the decorations."

Nodding once more in agreement, Olivia spun the trolley around and proceeded to maneuver it behind her friends and into the right aisle. The wheels continiously making a weird squeaking sound against the grocery store's tiled flooring as it moved. Once they entered the correct aisle, you could see that it had only recently been restocked. As it had multiple packs of birthday banners, party hats, small toys and games that could be used to fill party bags, candles, and many more various decorative items.

Olivia stopped the trolley once again, as Hazel and Alaïa continuously managed to stock up on the right party supplies that they needed. Pretty soon enough, their trolley was now filled to the brim with multiple grocery items as they slowly maneuvered their way to the check out area. Trying not to bump into the other customers on the way there.

A loud Crash! was soon heard throughout the supermarket. As Olivia tumbled to the ground with the trolley, the contents of it came spilling out. She had crashed into somebody. As soon as her friends had heard this noise, they came rushing to her side and proceeded to help her up. Olivia, now standing, dusted her self off and looked up to who she had crashed into. But was shocked a bit when she found, three faces standing there. Three very famous and well-known faces standing there. She had stumbled into Jaeden Martell, Sadie Sink and Noah Schnapp.

"Shit. I'm so sorry, we weren't looking where we were going!" the shorter brown-haired female apologised quickly. Before once again kneeling down, to help her friends pick up their groceries that had previously fallen out of the shopping trolley, in the midst of her fall.

"It's ok." Jaeden let out a small genuine smile. "No harm do--."

"Wait--a minute, aren't you guys that Marina girl's friends?" Sadie cut in quickly, her eyes widening slightly as soon as she noticed where she's seen them before. Hazel, Olivia and Alaïa looked at eachother briefly, not sure what to say, before turning back to face the three celebrities they had knocked into. And nodding slowly.

💕📱💕

So I finally managed to write the next chapter. Oof.
After forgetting about this book, for a little while. Since i had been sick for a while, and my internet is being a pain in the arse. because it's so fucking slow, and shitty.

um anyways, I hope you liked it :)
and i finally let three more of the ocs meet their love interests. Even though this chapter was kinda short.

again enjoy :)
also I have another Applyfic called 'Welcome To Nerve' that I am hoping to start, once this book is finished. So applications for that are open currently.

-ellie

💕📱💕