𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐-𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ!

Marina gently curled her brown locks of hair, making sure to be careful to not get burned by the curling iron she held in her grip. The Jones' female was actually going to try and put a decent amount of effort into her outfit. It being her seventeenth birthday and all. The girl and her friends, were to head on a pretty amazing road trip together, across the coast. But they had cancelled it for whatever reason. So now, here she was getting ready to head off to the movies with Alaïa. Unaware of the plans, that her friend group and IT and Stranger Things cast have in store for her today.

Placing the iron back onto her oak, vanity table. Marina speedily walked out the door to her upstairs bedroom, and to the main entrance of her family's home downstairs. The creaking of the old staircase, in the Jones' family home getting louder as she walked. The doorbell rang, just as she reached the bottom of the staircase. Her gaze directing itself to the door when she saw her older sister, Azura. A quite thin blonde, who was not much taller than the younger girl herself answering the door. Marina hadn't even realised Azura, came home from her latest modeling gig in Canada yet. But I guess she had, cause she was standing in the hall right then. The older Jones' female gently took hold of the door knob, and opened the door. It opened to reveal, one of Marina's best friends, Alaïa.

"You ready to go, Mari?" the brunette, Alaïa asked curiously. Locking her gaze onto her friend, still stood near the staircase. Marina just nodded, snapping out of her short trance there for a second. She picked up her handbag, containing her wallet, phone and a pair of house keys and followed Alaïa outside, to her car. The car she had gotten gifted by her sister, last year on her sixteenth. Than once buckled into their seatbelts, the engine was soon started and the girls drove off, onto the road. Sights set onto the movies.

Meanwhile, whilst Alaïa and Marina sat inside of a cramped theatre room, eyes glued to the large screen in front of them, and getting fat on large buttered popcorns, and soft drinks (sodas). The rest of her friend group, the IT cast, and ST cast prepared the decorations, party foods, and cake at a nearby park. Which the other brunette with Marina would bring her too, and they'd surprise the birthday girl. Eleanor, finished intricately tieing the last blown up balloon to a tree, alongside the help of Wyatt Oleff, before making hers and Wyatt's way toward the rest of the group. Who had finished setting up, just moments previously.

"What time should their movie finish, Olivia?" Sadie Sink questioned tiredly, letting out a small yawn as her ginger hair gently framed her face. Olivia wasn't the one to answer however, as the girl herself didn't know the answer to the asked question, and she showed this by just shrugging her shoulders instead. Amabella however, was the one who actually knew the answer, to what the Sink female had asked them only before.

"At about 11:3---shit. nevermind, about now." The blonde announced, checking the time on her phone, before looking up and continuing. And just like that, as soon as she had finished speaking. The entire group of teenagers sprung up from their places, where they were previously seated on the grass. To find a nearby spot to hide. In order for them to surprise their friend.

Alaïa carefully directed Marina, who was wearing a blindfold at the time, to the designated area where the party was to be held. The brunette stumbling clumsily as she tried not to crash into a tree, or over a rock. Alaïa tried to bite back a laugh, at her best friend, but failed miserably, as she watched her tumble to the ground. Her brunette locks going in front of her face. The still-laughing female extended her hand out, for Marina to grab. The female muttering out a quick 'stop laughing' as she got back to her feet. The girls then proceeded to wander over to the area, until they reached it. The spot where the girls had picked for the party, was quite secluded being surrounded by trees and shrubs nearby. A small waterfall lay in the back of the area, in between two piles of rocks, and the grass seemed to be a lot greener there, than the rest of the park.

Choruses of "Surprise!" sounded out through the area, as soon as Marina removed the blindfold from her eyes. Each member of her friend group, popping out one-by-one. Marina could feel a look of shock and surprise fall over her features as she stared at the decorations around them, before drifting back to her friends. The decorations consisted of multiple balloons hung up against the trees, a birthday banner hung above the fountain. Which Marina was surprised that nobody had fallen in, and was dripping wet after putting it up. And a bunch of streamers wrapping around the table legs and trees. An assortment of her favourite lollies (candy) were tipped into colourful bowls atop the table. As well a gorgeous looking cake, made by Hazel and Olivia.

Marina was speechless, her friends had really gone all out for her birthday. Honestly, she would've been happy with just a cake and a couple presents. But she's loves her friends anyway. So in order to thank them, she called a group hug, which obviously also included the stranger things, and it cast. They then separated to go enjoy the cake, and party foods.

Pretty soon, the birthday party was over but everyone still stuck around to just chat and talk to eachother. Marina drifted her gaze around, observing who was talking to who. Jaeden was flirting with Olivia, whom was blushing red from the cheesy pick-up lines, which Marina didn't think she was capable of doing. Sadie, Wyatt, Jack, Hazel, Eleanor and Amabella were sharing hilarious stories together. And Mari herself, was busy in conversation with Finn, Millie, and Blake. Then there was Noah, who was filming weird tiktok dances with Alaïa. Marina made a mental note in her head, to FaceTime Brookelyn later due to her not being able to physically be there.

"Mari, can i talk to you privately for a second?" Finn asked the girl, only receiving a small nod in return. And they went to find an even more secluded spot to talk, a rosy red blush was appearing on Marina's cheeks.

Olivia and Jaeden, whom had been flirting with eachother. Well, more the latter was. Had  noticed the disappearence of the two, and smirked mischeviouslly to themselves, and sneaking behind a nearby tree to hear the conversation. Olivia held her phone out, but just out of sight of Finn and Mari, in case something were to happen. And something did, because as soon as they finished talking. A now, even redder Marina leaned in connecting her lips with Finn's. The curly-headed male shocked at first, began kissing back. The kiss soon ended between the two, wide smiles and red cheeks adorned both of them.

Olivia and Jaeden, whom had managed to gain a picture of the two, ran back to the rest of their friends. Smirks still on their faces, as the others turned to face them. Oh, Finn and Marina were not going to escape the endless teasing that was coming their way.

💕📱💕

so I let Finn and Marina kiss finally. I'm hoping it wasn't too soon, though.
But I wanted them to get together already, so I can get onto more of the drama and other relationships.

so hope you enjoyed.

-ellie

💕📱💕