𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝕐-𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ!

💕📱💕

exposingmarijones has posted a photo.

2543 people have liked this post.
exposingmarijones: first of all i want to say thanks for following me, and wanting to hear a bunch about Marina's past. Now, in the next post will be the first part of me explaining her past. It should be up soon.

tagged: ....

Comments:

user17: I'm honestly excited. I can't wait for this juicy tea.

user45: isn't this an invasion of privacy or something?

user6: I need the tea now!

hater4: serves Mari right, for stealing Finn from Kara.

💕📱💕

exposingmarijones has posted a photo.

2654 people have liked this post.
exposingmarijones: Ok so, if you have been around since Marina first started her Instagram account. Then you should probably know about the girl in the photo, with Marina. The two girls were best friends, since they had been toddlers, and were inseparable together. Most of Marina's posts were consisted of herself, and this girl. Until, the girl suddenly disappeared. No more photos were posted of her, and any contact with her was suddenly gone. Marina though never explained the reasoning for her "best friend" disappearing from her profile. Which lead us to believe something happened between the two former friends. Which something did. And I'll share in the next post.

tagged: marinas.tea

Comment:

user6: holy shit! I completely forgot about her!

user70: IM STILL CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED! THEIR FRIENDSHIP WAS GOALS!

olivia.rosee: wait...what? who is she? Marina has never mentioned her to us before...

el.moore: ok....Marina. This better not be real.

belle.hepburn: oh shit. marinas.tea you need to see this. Now!

finnwolfhardofficial: what on earth???

milliebobbybrown: omg.

💕📱💕

Mari:
BELLE!

Belle:
What, Mari?

Mari:
I AM SERIOUSLY FREAKING
OUT RIGHT NOW!!!

THIS PERSON LITERALLY KNOWS ABOUT
MY EX-BEST FRIEND, ANNALISE!

HOW DOES SHE KNOW!??

Belle:
Mari, calm down.

Belle:
I'm sure they don't know
why you guys ended your
friendship.

Mari:
yeah...but still..

I'm screwed, everyone is going
to hate me.

Mari:
Finn is gonna hate me.
omg. Finn is probably gonna dump
me.

Belle:
Marina.
nobody is going to hate you.

Belle:
and Finn is sure as hell, not going
to dump you over this.

Belle:
What you did to her was in
the past. Ok?

Mari:
you're right. It's in the past.
but I'm still scared of
everyone's reactions.

Belle:
it's ok, to be scared.
we can deal with it all
together.

Mari:
yeah. Thanks Belle.
I'm glad you're my friend. ☺

Belle:
no problem.

💕📱💕

Heres the next chapter!
and yes I'm introducing another character to the story! which will be important to these next chapters.

The oc's name is Annalise Waters, she is portrayed by Ellie Thumann (only just realised me and her share the same first name, oof), and as you could've guessed from this chapter she is Marina's ex best friend.

hope you enjoyed :) and you'll get to find out what happened between the two next chapter.

- Ellie

💕📱💕