Later

Once I woke up it was the weekend and I didn't fully get up until 11am. I wanted to talk to my dad but once again he was gone when I woke up. This time I did have things to do. I needed to do something to get my mind off of everything. I asked Jack if he could take me shopping even though I didn't want to go yesterday. I told him I wanted to go to just a local store so I could get some snacks that I wanted and then I asked him if he could take me to my father.

"You know he is at work and I can't just take you to him." He told me knowing I really wanted to know the answer to everything.

"Then can you use the limo and call him so I can ask him something?" He agreed and started to dial for my father. I could hear the phone ringing on loud speaker throughout the limo. It continued to ring for a while when finally he answered the phone.

"Hello?" My father answered waiting for me to respond. It took me a minute for the words to come out of my mouth.

"Daddy I know we havent had a chance to talk about things yet but I was hoping that there is a possibility that we can find a time to talk. I was also hoping that while we were out and about I could buy a horse and set everything up for horses?"

"I know sweetie we do need to talk sometime and yeah I dont mind if you get a horse or even more than one. Just make sure that everything at the house is all set up for a horse. Fence, food, etc. and make sure you look over the horse first before you buy it."

"Thanks Daddy I will." I knew he was trying to make up for all the times we were suppose to talk but never did. I wasn't sure what kind of horse I wanted but I had to make sure everything was all set up and ready to go.

"So Jack after we are done getting snacks I need to head home and hire some people to help me get ready for horses."

"Yes my lady. Is there anything else I can do for you?" He asked me politely but all he does is work work work. I told him that afterword he can just take the rest of the day off.

Once I was done shopping he helped me load the bags and we headed home. I didn't grab much just a few gifts for friends, school supplies, shoes, and a nice chair for my room. I looked out the window because I started to get board. I kept seeing people look at me. I guess they are just looking at the limo not me since the windows are tinted. It was a bit much to be always traveling in a limo. It felt good though, so I decided to ignore it. I turned on the T.V. that was in the limo and picked out a movie. I picked the black stallion because it looked good and I havent seen it in forever. I also grabbed a snack from a stash of food we had next to the seats. The seats were a nice soft leather and was really easy to clean if I made a mess. I could also control the temperature settings on the seat and in the air. It was a little cold outside so I turned on the heat. After eating all that food I needed something to drink so I reached on the other side of the seats and grabbed the juice. It was really the only thing besides water that we could keep in the limo. We finally made it home and I helped Jack unload the car then watched him leave to take the rest of the day off.