THE HORCRUX

I really was a very insecure person, i mean i kind of still am. But not that much now. I always used to consider myself below all. I mean if i am in a crowd of people, i already assume that they all are just better than me. And that why would anyone even want to see me exist or talk to me. But obviously like all the other things in life, this feeling of mine was also not constant. And at times i just look at my 18 years of life and think how awesome i am. All the little things i do, I don't do them cause i expect something out of them. I do them cause it just makes me feel soo freaking good.
Yeah, i blabber a lot.
So well the horcrux, the concept taken from Harry Potter obviously. Look i have a few things, to be more precise, things that are in some way related to 1116, yeah 1116 again. So these things have been with me for quite sometime now and they remind me of 1116 and everything related. And when I say it reminds me of 1116, I hope you understand what it reminds me of. In case you forgot, it reminds me of everything but her. So my final aim is to destroy these horcrux, obviously. But i just can't do it, at any time or any place. It has to be done in a mood. For the sake of the movie that is my life. I will probably just burn them, at some place away from human existence and obviously I can't go far with what I have now. So I would most probably go to a silent place and pretend that human existence is just a mere illusion, it might be on a nice cold evening or a hot breezy noon.

Wait I'm coming back to this after a month so idk what I was actually gonna write next. Guess that's all you will know, unless by any chance you become my friend and trust me you don't wanna do that.