Gone

I sit up thinking of the good times. When I first met Niklaus.

   Mystic Falls, 1864:

  Elijah my best friend brings me into a wooded cabin. I gasp as I take in It's beauty.

  "This cottage is rather lovely Elijah" I say with a smile

  "Yes, its is" He smiles back

  "Hello brother, and who might this be?" my head snaps to the mist hansome man to ever walk the earth as he enters the room.

  "This is Addison, Addy this is Niklaus" Elijah says

  "Hello Addison. Lovely to meet you beatiful lady" he kissed the back of my hand

  "Thankyou. Plesure to meet you Niklaus" I blush but remain unamuzed. Eli told me of his monsterous brother.I still stayed polite

  "Mabey you'd like to be my dinner sometime?" he said and stepped closer

  "None of that Niklaus" Elijah interjects

  "Fine, take  the little weak human back where she came from" I scoff at his cynicalness

  "Says the wicked, ignorant man" I counter

  After a month I started to get close to Nik.

  "Do want to come over for dinner?"

  "Oh so you're inviting me to actually be the guest this time!" I joked as he chuckled

  "Yes, love, i would apreciate you accompanying me to a meal this evening" my heart flutters at the word 'love'

   "I'll be there then" I smile Nik takes my hand in his and my heart soars. Our love for each other went on for about a year.

   Fading out of the memory I grab my mythology book.

Angel witches tranistion only once. The transition happens if they kill someone. The wings appear as a sign of "redemption" starting an eternal life. According to legend these angels have the purest of hearts and are one of the most powerful beings created. That's what I read in the book regaurding Angel Witches.

I need to find my biological mother or at least some connection to her. I've contacted some people and there a link to her in New Orleans.

  I go over to Klaus house to tell him. He is shoked at first. Once he processes it I ask him about leaving for New Orleans. He agrees.

  I go home to pack my stuff but my brothers tell me Alaric killed Klaus I fall on my knees and weep. He cant be. gone. He's gone. It repeats in my head over and over again in my head.