Prom

Xion POV

The first year of high school for me, halfway through the year. Prom is coming in two weeks, and my crush Leedo has been asked multiple times by boys and girls, but he respectful refused. Leedo doesn't know that he's popular because of how strong, good looking, and athletic he is. But don't get me started with his deep sexy voice, he's shy and quiet, he is in his third year of high school, I've known him since Elementary school. I have a huge crush on him. But I don't know if he has the same feelings that I do for him.
As I was in lunch on a Friday, I was sitting with Hwanwoong and Seoho. Both of them talking, it was a boring conversation. Lucky Leedo had lunch too, so when I'm not active in the conversation I can stare at Leedo. Leedo was sitting with Keonhee and Ravn, the three of them talking about who knows what. Hwanwoong then says
"Are you going to ask him today next period?" Interrupting my thoughts.
"OoOoOoOoOhHhHhHhHhH," Seoho said causing me too to blush a little.
"Yes I am, but I don't want people to watch us, so I'll do it where there's no one around," I said. Seoho looks towards Leedo, stares at him for a moment, then directly turns towards me with a worried look on his face.
"What's up Seoho?" Hwanwoong said.
"I don't want to ruin the mood or anything but, did you notice that Leedo has red roses of bouquets," Seoho said.
I instantly look towards Leedo, and Seoho was right. Maybe Leedo has accepted some random person request to Prom.  Freshman and sophomores have homecoming, junior, and Seniors have Prom. A freshman or sophomores can attend prom only if there with a junior or Senior. Leedo is a junior, and I want to go to prom with him. Slowly dancing in the dark, Leedo's arms around my waist, and my arms gently around his neck. That's all I'm asking for, but Leedo with those flowers, I feel tearing starting to form.
"I'm going to the bathroom," I said as I stand up. The last I see of Seoho and Hwanwoong are looking at each other, worried for me.