Facetime

Leedo POV

I swear that I'm going to pass out any second. But the only thing that keeps me awake is seeing the love of my life on the screen. Xion.
"Your tired Hyung, get some sleep."
"No, I'm fine," I reply. I can't wait until he comes back, so I'll be able to hold him and cuddle him. But for now, all I can do is just FaceTime him.
"How many more days left exactly until you come?"
"Just two more days Hyung." I smiled. He just throws a kiss at me.
"Hold up, I'm going to the bathroom."
"Okay."
As he is getting up from his chair, I observed him. And to my surprise, I see a bulge down there. Oh

*10 minutes later*

Xion finally comes back, I still spot the bulge. He's wearing something else when he was going to the bathroom. He was wearing a black shirt, but now he's wearing a white fluffy hoodie covering him. It's less revealing.
"What took you so long?"
"I'm sorry, I was just... doing something."
"Like...?"
"Like something," I smirk.
"Don't be shy, we both know that you used the bathroom to do something else." I winked at him.
"If you knew then what's the point of even asking me!"
"Sshhh calm down, you'll wake up the other children."
"Then use headphones."
"You know that I don't have headphones Xion."
"Too bad, so sad. I'm getting tired so I'm the one going to sleep"
"Aaw! So soon? We were getting to the good part."
"Okay, I'm leaving. Bye Hyung."
"I know that we couldn't Skype tonight, that's alright. Alright, boy, I'll see you tomorrow."
"You're annoying, but I still love you Leedo! Bye!"