FaceTime part 2

Xion POV

I was using my phone, I laid on my bed scrolling through social media. A FaceTime call has appeared.
It's Leedo. He's calling at 11 pm. I sat up and answered.
"Hi Hyung!"
"Hey Xion, How's your day?"
"It's been lonely, miss you." I replied sadly.
"I miss you too, but tomorrow I get to see that cute little ass of your." He winked. I blushed a little. I don't know why but lately it's been so easy to get in the 'mood'. And with his little comments it's going to make me want to touch myself. I would do it but I'm to loud when I start doing it and I have someone in the room next to me.
"Xion, what are our plans for tomorrow?"
"Uummm I don't know. The only thing that I can think of is cuddling!" That's a lie
"Sure I guess, I do miss doing that."
"It's only been five days."
"That's a long time!" He joked and I giggled, he smiled.
It gets quiet afterwards. Leedo looks like he wanted to say something but his is hesitating.
"What is it Hyung?" I whispered. I think that I had said it to quietly, maybe he didn't hear it. I was going to repeat my question.
"Well... is anyone home with you?"
"Yeah, Seoho and Hwanwoong are in next room, why?"
"Never mind."
"No, what? Tell me!"
"It's not important, never mind." I know what he wants, I pretended that I didn't know.
"TELL ME!" I screamed at him. But then I worried that I woke up anyone around me.
"I just wanted to hear you sing... that's all."
"How dumb do you think I am? You wanted me to strip naked didn't you? You asked me that question a few days ago and so I did." He stays quiet, I don't know why I'm being mean to him.
"Hey, I'm sorry that I was mean... I'll make it up. I'll let you do whatever you want to me once we see each other again." I can see that he got exited.
"Okay baby, I'm going to see if you keep that promise." He smirked and hung up the call. Im sorry to say but I'm ready for Leedo to destroy me.
I lay in bed thinking about all of the things that he'll do to me.