First

Xion POV

It's been almost a year since my relationship with Leedo. I wanted to do something special for him. Right now he's working, and he's coming back in a few hours. It's been so long since I wanted to spread my legs for him, we've been together long enough that I want him inside of me.
I go to my room, which Leedo and I share, to find anything to wear. I don't have anything sexy to wear for him. I should just pick something simple and cute. But I wanted it to be special, I found some candles and lit them, place it around the bed, and found some peddle of roses, so I placed it from the front door to the bedroom. And turned off all of the lights in the house, having the candles the only light source. All I needed to think now is what to wear. As I'm looking through my closet, I found this outfit that I have completely forgotten about it.

 As I'm looking through my closet, I found this outfit that I have completely forgotten about it

Bingo. I wore it and, it's pretty cute, so I decided to leave it on.

*One Hour Later*

I lay in bed using my phone. I then hear the door nob turning, I quickly turn off my phone and place it under the bed. And lay there innocently. Then the door opens.

"Xion I'm-"